rumours......

Guest eFestivals

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some more acts who could play who are in Europe that weekend

Greenfield festival in Switzerland I believe runs the same dates as Download Fri-Sun and they've announced

Korn, Disturbed, Slipknot, And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead, Volbeat, Tomte, Trivium, Caliban

and Waldrock in Holland which is SATURDAY only has announced

Heaven And Hell, Motörhead, Carcass, Papa Roach, Killswitch Engage, Dragonforce, Epica, Trivium, Delain, Wolves In The Throne Room, Black Stone Cherry

Papa Roach, Killswitch and BSC FTMFW!!! :)

:)

Surely Def Leppard are potentially headlining, possibly about the same as Kiss popularity wise. Though I can't stand them personally so hope there's a good alternative on another stage,ideally Rancid/NOFX/LTJ/NFG/RBF or maybe even the King Blues who I reckon might headline the third stage one night.

Despite his shortcomings in recent festival appearances, Manson's got to be more of a realistic headliner than LB (though the same could probably be said about the rest of the bands too!). Particularly if LB are without Wes.

Id like Black Stone Cherry to be there so hope it was Download they were talking about Beki and not IOW

Really hope we get Papa Roach, Id be disappointed if they're over here and don't get booked, plus would love Trail of Dead, Disturbed and Motorhead from what I posted

:lol::) .... there's idiot's on the download forums saying that these names are "just rumours".

If they want to put their money where their mouth is and make bets with me I'll be a very very rich man. ;)

They seem to have forgotten who told them the headliners last year. The idiots didn't beleive efestivals then either. :):P