rumours......

Guest eFestivals

and now removed entirely. :unsure:

Sorry, I can't read properly.

LoG were not in the list of bands I was sent as playing Download, and I've no idea how come I thought they were. I messed up, and apologise.

LoG will not be playing Download.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After going to several Download and Monsters of Rock I thought that Download 2007 was one of the best line ups I'd ever seen (Barr one headliner lol) But If they get everyone on the E-festivals line - up list I honestly think this one may top it.

19:45 tonight on Zane Lowe Radio 1 right? Dont let us down guys.

After going to several Download and Monsters of Rock I thought that Download 2007 was one of the best line ups I'd ever seen (Barr one headliner lol) But If they get everyone on the E-festivals line - up list I honestly think this one may top it.

19:45 tonight on Zane Lowe Radio 1 right? Dont let us down guys.

See why do you gotta change my words for me? I said "bit of a prick" and I was refering to the fact that he was resorting to childish name calling as opoosed to just marketing his new festival, and why he thinks people should part with their hard earned pennies.

Grow up love! You might want to consider some anger management, maybe get a friend to give you hug. Hostility never solved anything now did it!?

B x

I aint the one that needs to grow up here sweety, so I misquoted you - shoot me.

the man is responsible for at least 2 of the best loved names in metal festivals, so he obviously doesnt have a clue and should take advise off of you should he?

you said in the other thread that the tickets are expensive but you quite happily brag about selling them on ebay for £200, maybe Galbraith should have contacted you for his sales strategy too seeing as you think they are worth £200.

ive been to festivals before where there are 2 side by side stages, and it works brilliantly.

at least we know that sonisphere is going to be in a field - download could be on the runway of EMA for all we know this year.

Guys come on. I'm sure they both be great festivals. He probably shouldnt have bad mouthed Download but the guy did put monsters of rock together so he's gotta be doing something right. Lets not make this thread about argueing. We're all here cos were looking forward to finding out whose playing xD

Edited by Charlie83

Guys come on. I'm sure they both be great festivals. He probably shouldnt have bad mouthed Download but the guys did put monsters of rock together so he's gotta be doing something right. Lets not make this thread about argueing. We're all here cos were looking forward to finding out whose playing xD

I aint the one that needs to grow up here sweety, so I misquoted you - shoot me.

the man is responsible for at least 2 of the best loved names in metal festivals, so he obviously doesnt have a clue and should take advise off of you should he?

you said in the other thread that the tickets are expensive but you quite happily brag about selling them on ebay for £200, maybe Galbraith should have contacted you for his sales strategy too seeing as you think they are worth £200.

ive been to festivals before where there are 2 side by side stages, and it works brilliantly.

at least we know that sonisphere is going to be in a field - download could be on the runway of EMA for all we know this year.

You just love putting words in my mouth don't you honey? Did I say he didn't have a clue? Did I? Find where I said "he does not have a clue, he should take advise off me". Find it (do not use that what I just said, it doesn't count!) I said, "festival organiser is a bit of a prick". I stand by that. Like someone said previously, just cus he can put on a show, does not necessarily make him a decent person!

The tickets are expensive. Everyone is pretty much in agreement on that. People will still pay it. Just as people will sell unwanted tickets on EBay for £200. Fact. Same thing happens with Reading/Leeds and V (occassionally). For the record, I have NEVER sold a ticket on EBay. Though I do know people who have. I don't condone it. But at the end of the day, it's a simple rule of business. "Supply and demand", while there are people willing to pay such prices, there will be people wanting to sell them at higher prices.

I'm going to rest my brain now. I still think you need a hug.

B x

Download 2009:

Friday:

Will.i.am

Connie Fisher

Hey Arnold

Saturday:

Cheeky Girls

Kevin Keegan

Madina Lake

Sunday:

Only Men Allowed