Daily Star reports...

Guest thomasowen

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea to be hest prodigy aren't and that shows by them headling 2nd stage at v last year and to be honest with linkin park doing stuff for new album, coming over for one day to earn a pot for a headline performance wouldn't be unheard of.

guns and roses would need more time i met and they have thet joint thing with metallica thats possible

so KOL are basically dead cert now for friday or sat, sunday has been confirmed needs sorting and don't have anyone yet.

realistically who can they get? prodigy/linkin park

manson is in talks to go back download and i think if we got

arctics monkeys

placebo

kol

lostprophets

linkin park

prodigy

thats a cracking set of headliners, considering placebo are headlining a few places and they are only really a 2nd band for the top major fests, shows everywhere isn't guna have the strongest they can

yea to be hest prodigy aren't and that shows by them headling 2nd stage at v last year and to be honest with linkin park doing stuff for new album, coming over for one day to earn a pot for a headline performance wouldn't be unheard of.

guns and roses would need more time i met and they have thet joint thing with metallica thats possible

is it a massive cliche to say i wouldn't go if MCR headlined?

the thing is, i'm not really a big fan of KoL or AM, and i was pretty much relying on the third headliner to be my main draw for the festival.if it was a band i didn't like at all, i probably wouldn't bother with the festival.

i really hope that doesn't end up happening cos i love reading. but theres nloads of other great festivals out there.

I like Olivavu. Good taste in music and makes the forums interesting, despite your "differences" with him...

Anyway, they need a huge headliner. AM, KOL and MCR/Lostprophets would just be the epitome of weak. A band that released their debut long before 2000. If it's not Green Day then GNR.

Or maybe these rumors of Radiohead being the Sunday headliner could be true after all.

ATM though I'm sticking with Green Day.