Latitude 2009

The Beard

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're playing an acoustic set on the Friday as part of a Late Night Tales event at the Film and Music Arena

Hey thanks thats great. We're wanting to buy a day ticket (if there are any left?!!!) to go and see TB, can't afford the whole weekend! So its def the friday.

Ta for the info - highly recommend goin to see them! :P

Hey thanks thats great. We're wanting to buy a day ticket (if there are any left?!!!) to go and see TB, can't afford the whole weekend! So its def the friday.

Ta for the info - highly recommend goin to see them! :lol:

No problems, I may see 'em - depending on clashes naturally! I believe day tickets are still on sale so good luck

I have 2 day ticks for sat and sunday, would I be able to stop in the free camping on both days and keep tent there?

You'll be able to arrive Saturday morning, stay Saturday night, get up for Sunday morning and stay Sunday night - so yes. You may have some problems with wristbands - you'll need to leave the site Sunday morning and queue up to get your new wristband, but no-one will touch your tent!

Any ideas on a Thom Yorke setlist?

hopefully most of The Eraser and maybe some songs from the Spitting Feathers EP?

I was looking on youtube and obviously he's barely played any of his solo stuff live, but when he does it's very stripped down or just acoustic. When it's not played acoustically Johnny has played alongside him :D.

hopefully most of The Eraser and maybe some songs from the Spitting Feathers EP?

I was looking on youtube and obviously he's barely played any of his solo stuff live, but when he does it's very stripped down or just acoustic. When it's not played acoustically Johnny has played alongside him :rolleyes:.

I would imagine if he's got that early sunday slot he'll go for a more accoustic set? Maybe wrong but whatever he does will be one of the highlights of the weekend for me!

thom yorke! what a scoop.

that's almost tempting enough for me to try and work there again this year.

I've just put my name forward to work there this year (Have been umming and aahhhing for a while but Thom was the final push I needed!). Any useful tips or advice? First time I've done anything like this and am tad apprehensive :D

I've just put my name forward to work there this year (Have been umming and aahhhing for a while but Thom was the final push I needed!). Any useful tips or advice? First time I've done anything like this and am tad apprehensive :D

What role have you applied to work / volunteer and where?

I might be interested in doing this too