Who's watching what on tv

tinygreendragon

I'm now grabbing breaking bad season 3, which we should finish pretty quickly, as we have seen half of it, just not entirely sure where we stopped, then I'll grab season 4 in glorious HD. at least you know they arent relying on CGI dinosaurs and space ships that make you go woo, they actually have to hire proper actors and scriptwriters.

Anyone who saw this weeks episode is thinking "LOL" right now.

Edited by MrZigster

• 2 weeks later...

How good was the Walking Dead last night. Highlight of the week so far

We started series one on Monday. And I was really enjoying it till it went all "lost" on me. The point for me was when the dude is digging on the hill, I just went uh oh, don't think I like where this is going. Does it get better? Not sure if I can be arsed sticking with it.

On another note- hidden is fucking great.

anybody got any reccomendations on what tv series are worth a watch? last time i asked in here i was gifted the wire so hopes are high, but my standards are really low anyway i love every tv series ive watched so far (kinda didnt realise how good big budget tv could be until a year or 2 ago, been hooked since)

ive watched: 24, the wire, sopranos, lost, battlestar galactica, x files, sons of anarchy (not started season 4, waiting for it to finish) prison break, and im about to finish the first series of game of thrones...

anything im badly missing?...

I'd agree with Breaking Bad and Dexter, but not Damages. I lost interst after the end of season1.

I would also suggest the shield and Firefly.

Edit : and deadwood and carnivale. And Rome.

Edited by sifi

I'd agree with Breaking Bad and Dexter, but not Damages. I lost interst after the end of season1.

I would also suggest the shield and Firefly.

Edit : and deadwood and carnivale. And Rome.

Damages has been consistently good, I would definitely recommend a revisit my good man.

All of the above.

Also, Justified is worth a watch, as is Boardwalk Empire

I've heard very good things about Homeland which has recently started in the US - http://en.wikipedia....%28TV_series%29

EDIT: oh, and band of brothers

Edited by minute5072

I would recommend, in this order.

Damages

Dexter

Breaking Bad

going to watch breaking bad - my friend doesn't shut up about it. cheers. Dexter ive also heard good things about. never heard of damages though...

i didnt quote the other people but:

-ive watched band of brothers, but thanks alot for reccomending

-boardwalk also has to be done, but im going to wait for s2 to finish up.

game of thrones had me gripped start to finish, amazing series, one of my favourites so far.

Apart from Christina Hendricks, who imo is one of God's most perfect creations, can anyone convince me to get past the first 4 episodes of Mad Men. Its so dull ..... Why is it so raved about?

strange, you came on here a few days ago asking for recommendations, people gave you 4 or 5 suggestions, and you took none of them and went with mad men?

i watched most of season 1, and as you say, the only reason I kept watching it was on the vague hope that CH was gonna get her norks out.

watch dexter for fucks sake.