Bestival 2009

Guest SharonStoned

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not seen the set listings yet but a word of warning - don't buy the programmes sold in the car park - they're not official, they're knocked up by less than friendly locals, and have all the wrong set timings on them.

I fell for them 3 years ago & missed half the bands I wanted to see before I realised they wasn't the real mccoy (the cider fuzzed my brain somewhat so didn't realise till sunday, doh :D )

If you challenge the sellers or point out they're snide to the poor people who are buying them they turn nasty & you end up with a few of them around you growling obsenities. :D

Helloooo everyone, bestival virgin here!! im so bloomin excited! just wondered if anyone could tell me how big the place is?? I know its not going to be as big as Glasto, but just wondered what kind of scale its on?

Also if anyone could msg me the set times id be eternally grateful :D:D:)

Me and my mate are leaving tomorrow at 7 in the evening and expecting a 5 hour slog down...

So if anyone spots a pair of tired, bedraggled, potentially very drunk guys getting on site at around midnight, come say hello!

*continues to mentally prepare himself for epic trip south*