Bestival 2009

Guest SharonStoned

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup. Limited number of tickets available due to returns. They were on sale all afternoon which really surprised me, thought they'd go in seconds. People were bidding about 220 quid on fleabay when they were on open sale for face value. Oops.

Got my mate one. Jammy thing was looking to buy off touts as she really wants to go, we were going to wait till the panic buying stopped & they dropped a bit. Love it when a plan comes together :)

ah man :) sure im on the mail list aswell!

heres to hoping i can get one a decent price in a week or so, as much as a good of a festival it is.....theres no farking way im paying 200quid

heres the main stage lineup for friday

Massive Attack

MGMT

Soulwax

Florence and The Machine

Friendly Fires

Passion Pit

cannot be missed!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know which is the best ferry/hover craft port to park up at? then just travel as a foot passenger. Southampton seems to have a secure car park that red funnel recommend, but you can't book upfront. Just wondering if the car park will be totally full by thursday late afternoon/evening?

Thanks everyone

Hi as you have probably seen on the forum I am unfortunatley not going to be able to make bestival this year due to breaking my ankle.

So because of this I am selling my ticket. The only problem is I have put it on ebay now (didnt think about putting it on here til afterwards)- I only want face value for it really (which is the price I have put it on ebay for). I am a completley genuine seller and am in the harlow area.

if you are interested here is the ebay link below: -

EBAY LINK TO MY TICKET

I understand on ebay the price may rise but if you just put a bid in as it is - it will only be facevalue and the auction ends in the morning.

I hope all that need tickets manage to get them and have a great time from me! Please please please watch kraftwerk for me too!

Mark