Bestival 2009

Guest SharonStoned

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on the bus as well. My 6th Bestival !!!! Nearly opted for EOTR after a great time there this year but my heart is ultimately still with Bestival. (And no Paul or anyone else who knows of my exploits this year, I will not be going as 'artist' DJ Hojo Hits next year....). Incidentally talking of buses I remember the very first Bestival when people were queuing to get in and we were 'entertained' by two young ladies on an open top bus flashing themselves at everyone for no apparent reason but to make people laugh.....hmmm....then off course there has been the Pimms Bus...so next year maybe an efestivals bus (but without fruity alcoholic drinks or fruity topless ladies one would hope).

Lets start the sun dance now.....I really don't want a repeat of this years weather....

I'm on the bus as well. My 6th Bestival !!!! Nearly opted for EOTR after a great time there this year but my heart is ultimately still with Bestival. (And no Paul or anyone else who knows of my exploits this year, I will not be going as 'artist' DJ Hojo Hits next year....). Incidentally talking of buses I remember the very first Bestival when people were queuing to get in and we were 'entertained' by two young ladies on an open top bus flashing themselves at everyone for no apparent reason but to make people laugh.....hmmm....then off course there has been the Pimms Bus...so next year maybe an efestivals bus (but without fruity alcoholic drinks or fruity topless ladies one would hope).

Lets start the sun dance now.....I really don't want a repeat of this years weather....

• 1 month later...

From RDB

hey y'all

hope everyones having a riotous time what with woolies seemingly going bust, timmy mallett annoying the shit out of the entire nation and it being colder than a polar bears fridge outside...but good news on the horizon..only 10 months til Besti ... and 8 til Camp Besti..ok tenuous link to hope but its something

reason for writing is that it seems we all agree that Space is the place for next years besti theme..so without further ado i announce that final..the full title is still to be worked up but we're going along the lines of

2010: A Space Spectacular

as we have some special tricks up our sleeve installation wise and act wise

so keep the ideas running on this loose theme and we'll firm it up in Jan

camp besti announce very soon on services and talent and although lots in the bag already on the big besti i imagine that'll be 2009 for an announce

til then keep warm

lots of love

robby and the besti crew