Rock am Ring 2009

Guest Squig

Don't think there's any major developments you've missed out on - the camping plans are up here. Think our little crew are gonna head for the D or B sites but they are bound to be full by early Thursday morning :lol:

No more bands or timetables up yet although these additions look pretty likely:

A Day To Remember

Bubble Session

Buckcherry

Earotation

Fightstar

Hardcore Superstar

Heavy Ride

Hockey

Martin and James

The Knights

TOS

Videoclub

White Nights

Wirtz

As for meeting up with a couple of drunken auusies, I'm up for that. Met a couple of your fellow countrymen at reading last year and had a right laugh with them.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got to meet Gallows on Monday and asked them what stage they're playing on, they replied that they'll be playing the Coca Cola stage. Can't wait for it now, their set on Monday was absolutely awesome and them playing the smaller stage will allow them to come down into the crowd during their set.

Hi rock am ring looks awesome as always.

Anyway i have a weekend ticket and have put it on sale on ebay cos my mate can't go now, if any1 wants to buy:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dllView...s%3DI%26otn%3D1

In case i don't sell the ticket, is there any1 whos definitely goin who i can hang out with? If u want to go otherwise, i won't pay for your expenses because i can't afford to.

Either would b greatly appreciated :unsure:

Alright all.

If you're flying into Frankfurt Hahn (not Main), we have a few seats left on some of our transfers to and from the festival as follows:

3rd June, 1900hrs - 5 seats

4th June, 1430hrs - 3 seats

8th June, 0600hrs - 2 seats

8th June, 1230hrs - 2 seats

All seats are £18 per person single, and for more info you can visit our website at www.eufest.com. If you're interested, drop us a line on rock@eufest.com - first come, first served.

Cheers

Derm :(

Hi rock am ring looks awesome as always.

Anyway i have a weekend ticket and have put it on sale on ebay cos my mate can't go now, if any1 wants to buy:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dllView...s%3DI%26otn%3D1

In case i don't sell the ticket, is there any1 whos definitely goin who i can hang out with? If u want to go otherwise, i won't pay for your expenses because i can't afford to.

Either would b greatly appreciated :P

Right need a bit of advice guys, due to my friends pissing about anf getting me the money the £10 flights went upto £30 yesterday and down to £20 each today, i know its only £10 more but im quite confident it will go back down to £10 each again as it was up and down last year. Is anyone familiar with Ryan air's price patterns etc cause ive got everyones money together and ready to book the second it will go down again. If not we'll just pay the extra but it will be good to save what you can as we've gotta buy bags ontop of that :blink:

Right need a bit of advice guys, due to my friends pissing about anf getting me the money the £10 flights went upto £30 yesterday and down to £20 each today, i know its only £10 more but im quite confident it will go back down to £10 each again as it was up and down last year. Is anyone familiar with Ryan air's price patterns etc cause ive got everyones money together and ready to book the second it will go down again. If not we'll just pay the extra but it will be good to save what you can as we've gotta buy bags ontop of that :P

Early arrival - Help please.

After last years experience of trying to pitch a tent half on gravel and half on a path on the Thursday afternoon - C2 what a blast - I'm aiming to get there on the Tuesday evening this year and hope to grab me a nice plot of turf to camp on. Has anybody else been there before the 'official' opening and if so how straight forward is it to get on a site?

Cheers

Steve.