Rock am Ring 2009

Guest Squig

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to throw this handgrenade of thought into the Ring :(

Mexican swine flu!!! :D

Although the masses attending won't mind the risk, would the German government (who love their rules) be willing to take the risk? More cases confirmed in Germany today, who knows what it will be like in a few weeks, how many US bands will panic and wimp out of attending major European venues? :P

Sshh, don't panic B)

Just to throw this handgrenade of thought into the Ring :(

Mexican swine flu!!! :P

Although the masses attending won't mind the risk, would the German government (who love their rules) be willing to take the risk? More cases confirmed in Germany today, who knows what it will be like in a few weeks, how many US bands will panic and wimp out of attending major European venues? B)

Sshh, don't panic :D

Just to throw this handgrenade of thought into the Ring :D

Mexican swine flu!!! :)

Although the masses attending won't mind the risk, would the German government (who love their rules) be willing to take the risk? More cases confirmed in Germany today, who knows what it will be like in a few weeks, how many US bands will panic and wimp out of attending major European venues? :O

Sshh, don't panic :)

Woooooo got north loop tickets. If anyone sees 2 guys walking around with american accents chances are it's us, we're probably going to be the only Canadians there hahahaha. Come booze with us, we have no idea whats good.

POSSIBLE SPARE TICKET

May have a spare ticket (face value) should know more by tomorrow night waiting to hear from my original buyer who hasn't been in touch for a month. Will post an update tomorrow evening price will be £115.

Isn't it about time we had another announcement to clear up the last few names?

Also I would like a plan of the arena and campsite and the bands times please MLK! I know theres still a month to go but I'm excited goddammit!!!

hey squig,

4 of us are flying into brussels on thusday morning (10am land) then driving to rock am ring (about a 3hr drive). do u recon we can get camped somewhere around you guys or will we have to settle for a not so cool, portaloo infested camping area? wud be good to meet up with afew guys from efest for a beer. :D

Thursday is quite late, but you can always try. We'll have two bigass tents and a flag pole with lots of German flags on it (okay, not too precise)... pic from last year:

n501484854_496177_7792.jpg

Pick of the flag pole hurrican last year (you'll get the idea):

n501484854_890389_7924.jpg

The Spanish flag wasn't ours, the rest is...

Otherwise I am up for swapping cell #, send me a PM.