Rock am Ring 2009

Guest Squig

cheers squig,

hopefully we can get somewhere near youz, if not D9 shud just have opened up so might have first dibs in there. Il PM you with my details nearer the time n see if we can all meet for afew beers. Theres 3 others coming with me so shud be a good crowd.

Karen/evil.... cheers for the ticket by the way, picked it up from the post office the other day, safe n sound. i thought you were going but just had a spare, you shud come along.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

new poster here with a question for anyone who can answer it, a mate im coming with has bought a ticket but isnt 100% sure on if its real or not, any body got a picture of their ticket so we can compare it? or even any idea on how we can tell if its real or not? i personally haven't seen the ticket so it could just be him being paranoid. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Matt (rock am ring virgin)

Most people have a souvenier ticket from tickets per post, i believe the eventim ones are like a standard ticket, my mate had this aswell buying them off ebay, if thats the case it is genuine just looks entirely different.

new poster here with a question for anyone who can answer it, a mate im coming with has bought a ticket but isnt 100% sure on if its real or not, any body got a picture of their ticket so we can compare it? or even any idea on how we can tell if its real or not? i personally haven't seen the ticket so it could just be him being paranoid. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Matt (rock am ring virgin)

Haha sounds good :lol: We're gonna book this flight:

SPECIAL OFFER Adult

0.00 GBP

Wed, 3 Jun 09

FlightFR 756 11:05 Depart

13:20 Arrive

My mate should be coming round today and were gonna book tickets for us 4! ;)

I havn't been cheking on here or talking for a while now... so I thought it was time to pop back on and give an update on things for this chick from Down Under :)

I FOUND A TRAVEL COMPANION! :ph34r::)B)

My friend Brett is now coming with me. I'm so relieved by this... I know you all assured me you don't bite but it was outside of the festivals that I was really worried about being alone. But that's all sorted out now so I'm cheering B)

So if anyone wants to hang out with two Aussies, who have plans to hit the piss (booze) pretty hard, let me know and we'll try to find a way to meet up amongst however many thousand people that will be there.

Also, I'm lazy as all hell... it's an Aussie thing.... I can't be bothered reading through the 10 or more pages since I was last on the forum. Has anything happend that i MUST know about? Like the last announcement or timetables or the like?

*Squee!* I'm so excited!! Three weeks till I leave on my first over seas trip :D

Don't think there's any major developments you've missed out on - the camping plans are up here. Think our little crew are gonna head for the D or B sites but they are bound to be full by early Thursday morning :lol:

No more bands or timetables up yet although these additions look pretty likely:

A Day To Remember

Bubble Session

Buckcherry

Earotation

Fightstar

Hardcore Superstar

Heavy Ride

Hockey

Martin and James

The Knights

TOS

Videoclub

White Nights

Wirtz

As for meeting up with a couple of drunken auusies, I'm up for that. Met a couple of your fellow countrymen at reading last year and had a right laugh with them.

Edited by mt96djc

Cool, thats a pretty good flight time as well.

On a different point, does anyone when the heck are we getting the timetable of bands - i'm pretty sure we had it by this time last year. I really wanna know any clashes etc. Is there no leaks on Ring Rocker forum - (squig?)

Cool, thats a pretty good flight time as well.

On a different point, does anyone know when the heck we getting the timetable of bands - i'm pretty sure we had it by this time last year. I really wanna know any clashes etc. Is there no leaks on Ring Rocker forum - (squig?)

It's gettin close now!!

Was just wondering about the bus from Koblenz to the Ring.

Our flights with Aer lingus flights got moved so we won't be arriving in Frankfurt till around 7pm....after the train we will be in koblenz around 9pm....the last bus to the ring on the schedule leaves at 9:30 ;) and we need to get booze and supplies in Koblenz :lol:

Does anyone have an idea if maybe the buses run a little later than the schedule? Cause it leaves it all very tight time wise for us!! ;)