Bearded Theory 2009

Guest timespeedsup

No idea what all you bloody hippies are on about. :)

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) You know, it occurred to us at some point earler that there are times when even meaning is meaningless - if not completely pointless! :)

Well Living on a knife edge will always lead to a world of tiers. Needle gun and lost Johnny have always been considered The Psychedelic Warlords. Looking into the furture for a Nuclear Drive can cause an experiment with Destiny. Saying that , The wizard blew his horn and assault and battery caused Free Fall and Psi Power to descend on the only ones in the dead dreams of the cold war kid..

a letter to robert, the sea king

With blue skin refer madness I dream of isis on the chronoglide skyway, are you losing your mind? Xenomorph, this Wastelands death trap is honkey dorky I hear angles voices in the church of the last messiah on waimea canyon drive, lord of light! I need wheels, a taxi for max the secret agent don't understand sadness runs deep we took the wrong step years ago on the first landing on medusa.

Diana park your fantasy in luxotica letting in the past 3 or 4 erections in the course of a night prelude hash cake 77, welcome to the future cymbaline the aubergine that ate rangoon

the demented man, alien (i am)

Nope, your wrong :)

Well he booked 'the band who must not be named' and as we can't name them we can cellebrate the occasion by mentioning a few of their tracks.

ps.They are a prolific band there is 314 on my ipod so could go on for a lot longer :)

:lol:

Really? Okay I'm wrong about the Camp Fire Solo Artist.

So it ain't anyone connected with 'Drunk In Public' perhaps an artist with intials DD??

Or don't tell me you've booked Bob Dylan or Tracy Chapman?? :D

.... bet we're not wrong about that headline band though? Some folks are even spouting off lyrics by said "Sparrow- Puff" / "Eagle-Breeze" or whatever they're called! :unsure:

I'm fairly sure that they are the most prolific artists of all time - having released a 'zillion' albums over the years, most of which I have! Even wikipedia refuses to completely list them all.

Saw Zetan Spore this weekend down in Cornwall....happy to report they are sounding amazing!! Cannot wait for their Friday night set!!! :angry: :P

Saw Zetan Spore this weekend down in Cornwall....happy to report they are sounding amazing!! Cannot wait for their Friday night set!!! :P:(