Bearded Theory 2009

Guest timespeedsup

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Due to advertising contraints it hasn't been officially confirmed, but those in the know have revealed....

HOT NEWS: Headliner for Bearded Theory 2009 is.........

Edit: Have removed above text for fear of spoiling the surprise. :lol:

Line-up for this Festival is already ace and we await with bated breath for news of the remaining headliner & a another big act (well known Soloist) also TBC

;)

Edited by Harrow Strongbow Ciderman!

HockWeed.

Famous wine-guzzlers and smokers from the Rhine.

:lol:

Intrigued by the soloist talk. Anyone have any clues

Eaglebreeze :P

B) ohhh errr hurrrry on sundown see wat toomorow brings, ohherrr huuryy on sundowwn see wat toomorrow brings - oh nooo this is sooo infecious :D We can't stop playing it/singing it/whatever!!! :) ... looook iiintooo yor mindseye ............ oh noooo, can't stop singing ............ :lol:

Down through the night as I watch T.V. suicide in my high rise on damnation alley the lives of great men in the spirit of the age say welcome to the future you shouldn't do that, but dealing with the devil who's gonna win the war whilst the dust of time settles on the dreaming city and angels of death, dragons and fables and the master of the universe gets shot down in the night I say gimme shelter this rat race does not suit an urban guerilla with psychosis living in a motorway city, hurry on sundown I must join douglass in the jungle before the sonic attack, leave these streets of fear with angela android cross the dying seas with the kings of speed going to hawaii to the land where black elk speaks in a coded language to my electric tepee with the goat willow and the lighthouse

your sputnik stan ( star cannibal)

I don't know for sure but the only clue I have is remember who the organisers had lined up for the cancelled October shindig?? :)

Please note I have no knowledge of this but that would be my guess based purely on the basis that the organsiers have good connections with a certain famous folk rock band from your home town Darren.

:D

I am happy to be proved wrong but just look at the line up already and I know that Bearded Rich is a big "Beautiful Days" type of guy. :lol:

Down through the night as I watch T.V. suicide in my high rise on damnation alley the lives of great men in the spirit of the age say welcome to the future you shouldn't do that, but dealing with the devil who's gonna win the war whilst the dust of time settles on the dreaming city and angels of death, dragons and fables and the master of the universe gets shot down in the night I say gimme shelter this rat race does not suit an urban guerilla with psychosis living in a motorway city, hurry on sundown I must join douglass in the jungle before the sonic attack, leave these streets of fear with angela android cross the dying seas with the kings of speed going to hawaii to the land where black elk speaks in a coded language to my electric tepee with the goat willow and the lighthouse

your sputnik stan ( star cannibal)