K2SO

Demon Dayz Festival

85 posts in this topic

They've sent an email out to the unsuccessfuls chatting about first access to 'future headline shows', so I guess a tour is coming before the end of the year, too. 

40 minutes ago, LiamMcMillen said:

Noel Gallagher is on We Got the Power and he's free around Demon Dayz. Would be nice!

Wouldn't mind Noely G.

Hopefully after tonight they'll start announcing some acts, it'll be an indication of guests at least

At the show tonight, Damon said most of the guests are there and that all of the guests will be at Margate.

Edited by aidenlangan95

3 hours ago, aidenlangan95 said:

At the show tonight, Damon said most of the guests are there and that all of the guests will be at Margate.

What amazing news! 

15 minutes ago, LiamMcMillen said:

What amazing news! 

Which, according to setlist.fm was Kelala, Graham Coxon, Pusha T, Noel Gallagher, De La Soul, Danny Brown, Benjamin Clemantine, Peven Everett, Azekel, Anthony Hamilton,  Jamie Principle, Zebra Katz,  Kali Uchis, Jehnny Beth, Jean Michel Jarre

3 minutes ago, gregory said:

2Pl5QVSs7vetEL_QHaIYz9I43Mwi5UvElDL_Tr7ysp0.jpg?w=576&s=39c634c317c739fb478329eb55dbe5b2

Very nice. 

So is it all the guests from tonight at Margate or all the guests from the album?

29 minutes ago, LiamMcMillen said:

So is it all the guests from tonight at Margate or all the guests from the album?

Here's the direct quote (i'll type it out);

"We've got pretty much everyone who's on the record here. A few people couldn't make it, because of stuff that was booked in before hand, but they'll be all here when we play Margate."

So everyone on the record is the implication, which means everyone I listed above + Pocaan, Danny Brown, D.R.A.M., Grace Jones (?)

Edited by gregory

I think that means we'll get the whole of Humanz at Margate as well to be honest.

3 minutes ago, aidenlangan95 said:

I think that means we'll get the whole of Humanz at Margate as well to be honest.

Yep, highly likely. Hope we get a longer encore, no Plastic Beach tonight :(