FieldOfAvalon

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, justperfect said:

The beer is cheaper and the weather is better than a October night in Manchester

It is and all. Five pound fifty I paid for a bottle of cider in the Gaslamp on Saturday.

FIVE POUNDS FUCKING FIFTY!!?

It was nice cider and all, but not that fucking nice. Wasn't even quite a pint, either.

My own take is a little different from most people's here. I first went to Glastonbury as a teenager in 1983 and became a regular. However, for various reasons (mainly a kid in school) I haven't been since 1999! This year we decided to go for it and thankfully got tickets on the Thursday. Irrespective of my age, I'm so excited about resurrecting my love affair with Glastonbury and letting my teenage boy experience it all. I've salvaged my long dormant efestivals account and here I am, loving every minute of it. Yes, there are more important things in life, but not many that mean so much to me right now.:)

9 hours ago, play it cool said:

My own take is a little different from most people's here. I first went to Glastonbury as a teenager in 1983 and became a regular. However, for various reasons (mainly a kid in school) I haven't been since 1999! This year we decided to go for it and thankfully got tickets on the Thursday. Irrespective of my age, I'm so excited about resurrecting my love affair with Glastonbury and letting my teenage boy experience it all. I've salvaged my long dormant efestivals account and here I am, loving every minute of it. Yes, there are more important things in life, but not many that mean so much to me right now.:)

i reckon you're probably going to be surprised at how much it has changed.  i had a gap between 2000 and 2008 and felt that way.

19 hours ago, Trout Mask Replica said:

Getting a ticket in October is like having a Christmas present early but you can't open it for months and genuinely don't know what's inside, only that it will be really great.

Great analogy!