Benicassim 2017

rpfranks

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, blay1997 said:

Hi does anyone know what prices are like in the arena for booze?

thanks

€3 for a small beer (33cl), €9 for a large beer (1L, just under 2 pints), or (generous) spirit and mixer. 

Beer is decent strength.  Estrella the last couple of years.  Not too sure if they're back to Heineken next year.  Drought Desperado also on the menu in recent years. All tokens cost €3 each.  €1 cans from hawkers outside the festival site, if you're on a budget, and don't mind sitting out for a bit, whilst you're grabbing a refresher.

Edited by andytommo

3 minutes ago, andytommo said:

€3 for a small beer (33cl), €9 for a large beer (1L, just under 2 pints), or (generous) spirit and mixer. 

Beer is decent strength.  Estrella the last couple of years.  Not too sure if they're back to Heineken next year.  Drought Desperado also on the menu in recent years. All tokens cost €3 each.  €1 cans from hawkers outside the festival site, if you're on a budget, and don't mind sitting out for a bit, whilst you're grabbing a refresher.

how long does it take to lineup to get back in?

23 minutes ago, andytommo said:

Eventually we will say FUUUUUUUUCK OFF , check the forums , ask mummy or grow the fuck up !

17 hours ago, gregory said:

this one looks okay https:///s/fib17/ 

Thanks for the link.

The stage times look OK but a few timings and running order look a little off. I can't see Courteeners only doing 50 minutes given they did more than that in 2014 and that was sharing the stage with Charlatans who are a big name. Surelyif they're headlining that stage they'd have a minimum of 1 hour.

Edited by Toto Schillaci

11 hours ago, gedkelly said:

Eventually we will say FUUUUUUUUCK OFF , check the forums , ask mummy or grow the fuck up !

no , can't remember writing this , drinking on a school night , bloody sun making me drink stella

3 hours ago, Toto Schillaci said:

Thanks for the link.

The stage times look OK but a few timings and running order look a little off. I can't see Courteeners only doing 50 minutes given they did more than that in 2014 and that was sharing the stage with Charlatans who are a big name. Surelyif they're headlining that stage they'd have a minimum of 1 hour.

Nah, don't believe that Clashfinder. Pure fantasy and basically showing the wishes of the guy who created it.

Temples plays at 10.30 on Friday

Pete Doherty at 11.30 on Saturday

Dua Lipa at 9.30 on Sunday.

There's some Spanish people that annually they write directly to the bands asking for their stage time making up some kind of excuse. Once they are receiving official confirmation of the times they update the Clashfinder.

This is the link with what they've found out so far: https:///s/benicassim17/

Anyway, they will release them soon, probably in a week or two.

On 2017-6-17 at 5:47 PM, dylanii said:

This is probably a really stupid question but Im going to Beni for the first time this year. Staying in Villacamp. I was womdering if there is anywhere that I could plug in a travel iron? Or have clothes ironed? 

Wouldn't even bother ironing them, they'll be drenched in sweat within 5 minutes haha 

On ‎17‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 5:47 PM, dylanii said:

This is probably a really stupid question but Im going to Beni for the first time this year. Staying in Villacamp. I was womdering if there is anywhere that I could plug in a travel iron? Or have clothes ironed? 

You'd be best off ironing them at home and folding them properly. To be fair, you won't be wearing anything during the day and at night it will be too dark and everyone will be too busy to care about a few creases in your t-shirt.

5 hours ago, gregory said:

4 day w/ camping tickets sold out. Is this the first time that's happened? 

This is my 7th year running, and camping has definitely not sold out in any of the previous years at I've been.  At the press conference, 3 weeks ago, advanced 4 day tickets were up by 40% compared to last year, and this year they are expecting between 50k-55k people there each day, whereby last years it was 35k-40k, so a massive increase, based im certain, by the strength of the 2017 line up.

57 minutes ago, ryanglease said:

im trying to get from girona to benicassim via any way really, a lot of the train tickets say cant be purchased online, is it best to get them at the station? dates 12/07-17/07

Have you tried to get/book a train from Barcelona Sants to Beni? Then just take the local train from Girona to Sants, which takes just 40 mins and runs 2x per hour. Just pay for that ticket/journey locally, if you can't book in advance.

Just now, andytommo said:

Have you tried to get/book a train from Barcelona Sants to Beni? Then just take the local train from Girona to Sants, which takes just 40 mins and runs 2x per hour. Just pay for that ticket/journey locally, if you can't book in advance.

will have a look at that now, cheers fella

On 16/06/2017 at 0:37 PM, JBVelas said:

Nah, don't believe that Clashfinder. Pure fantasy and basically showing the wishes of the guy who created it.

Temples plays at 10.30 on Friday

Pete Doherty at 11.30 on Saturday

Dua Lipa at 9.30 on Sunday.

There's some Spanish people that annually they write directly to the bands asking for their stage time making up some kind of excuse. Once they are receiving official confirmation of the times they update the Clashfinder.

This is the link with what they've found out so far: https:///s/benicassim17/

Anyway, they will release them soon, probably in a week or two.

I'd say this one looks the most realistic Clashfinder at the moment? But can, and probably will all change??? https:///s/fib2017/

18 minutes ago, andytommo said:

found rides both ways on blablacar for cheaper than trains, success haha