Vessels

Rae Morris

SBTRKT

will probably stick to none of that.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Map's up..  Main changes I can spot is Lavish Lounge moved to other side of woods, Other Voices stage moved to between Scary Tent and Lake (where toilets were? will be onehelluva sound clash), Solas going in where the Lavish Lounge was, and branding for the family area stuff as the Enchanted Garden.  Maybe even a rotation of Obelisk and Scary to fit in the new stage?  Will need to look at the to-scale map when I get there before I can confirm that.

I'm not doing that swimming shit either. My reasons being that my skinny pale chest isn't going to do me proud next to all the Tarquins and the Maisys, with their bodies toned by a life of boarding school sports facilities in term time and tanned by lying on yachts on the French Rivera in holiday time, and I like to drink from the moment I wake up, so I'll probably end up puking or sinking.

Natasha Hoddard shows up in this article about future festival headliners, so it's worth a read.

http://diymag.com/2015/06/19/who-are-the-headliners-of-the-future-festival-organisers-look-ahead

She reckons The Vaccines are on the up rather than on the wane, which is clearly wrong. Laura Marling to headline one year seems a long time coming, and pretty inevitable, wouldn't be surprised to see Royal Blood getting it either. I love the prospect of a Young Fathers headline set one day, BBC6 headline set is the next step for them, though. Years & Years can feck right off though.

Saw Caribou at Coachella and it was insane, one of the best shows ever but the field day headline slot was average, mostly due to sound. 

Alt J were amazing at Coach too....they lighting is really impressive this tour. I was never a huge fan but their live show did impress. That said, ya....leaving the Friday with Sun as the last song would be amazing. 

Songkick has Snow Patrol listed to play Latitude btw, interesting. 

maybe they could be the 'special' sunday lunchtime guests?!? Didnt they not announce the sunday lunchtime thiny  last year untill, like, the beginning of July? I know there has been 'talk' of that Latitude Choir thingy doing the Sunday lunchtime slot. But i also know there was a LOT of uproar at that prospect. SO........

who knows....

very much excited...should really buy a Sleeping bag soon, my old one got ruined by a drunken friend

although I am hoping leon Bridges and Wolf Alice do not clash both looked great at Glasto

but it does look like they will clash if times follow last years

didnt catch leon bridges and maybe will avoid watching videos because i dont want anything tempting me away from wolf alice, they looked fantastic,

atl j and jon hopkins is killer. i saw both at coachella but felt alt j brought a much bigger show. 

really want to see clark but he will likely clash with portishead and there is no way i am missing them

I went to a small, little known festival in Sommerset over the weekend, to warm up for Latitude. It's good and all, the beardy farmer and his daughter who run it seem like lovely sorts, but it's just not Latitude. I caught Can't Do Without You from Carribou's set as I was walking from Park to Pyramid, and I think I might have to give him a go at Latitude, it was good stuff. Nadine Shah was a stand-out set, I'm going to be seeing her at Latitude, regardless of clashes (thanks for the recommendation, retromoz!). Songhoy Blues were as fun as you'd expect, I shall be seeing them again. I missed SBTRKT for Sharon Van Etten, so SBTRKT shall be my closing act of the festival at Latitude!