Secret resales 2015

Terence99

2 minutes ago, PetePie said:

Are these EPO wristbands as someone said last night that you need a ticket to show at the gates with the wristbands ?

My parents are litter pickers with WOO wristbands and they've been coming and going to the site since Saturday, they've only had to show wristband on re entering 

2 minutes ago, PetePie said:

Are these EPO wristbands as someone said last night that you need a ticket to show at the gates with the wristbands ?

My parents are litter pickers with WOO wristbands and they've been coming and going to the site since Saturday, they've only had to show wristband on re entering 

Edited by rcewl93
Spelling mistake

I`m working & have for a few years (recycling crew) We have letters to take to the recycling cabin outside PED gate B. Id is then checked (d/l photo) & you get a EPO wristband & festival worker band thats a different colour. Wouldnt have thought you would get in without both

Right I am trying to get all the info I can. Alternatively, I could set up the introduction for one of you that is wanting to go down today/ tomorrow and prepared to take the risk and then you could let us all know how you get on?

I just do not want to put anyone in contact if it turns out to be a scam. If people lose money etc. I would feel awful. 

1 minute ago, LOZF20 said:

Right I am trying to get all the info I can. Alternatively, I could set up the introduction for one of you that is wanting to go down today/ tomorrow and prepared to take the risk and then you could let us all know how you get on?

I just do not want to put anyone in contact if it turns out to be a scam. If people lose money etc. I would feel awful. 

I am heading down to arrive tomorrow mid day to try it. I would be happy to meet the person there and give it a go? when i have done it before its been on the basis that we pay them once we have got through the gate so has been safe.

1 minute ago, allgravy said:

I am heading down to arrive tomorrow mid day to try it. I would be happy to meet the person there and give it a go? when i have done it before its been on the basis that we pay them once we have got through the gate so has been safe.

If someone is happy to look in to it and report back that is going down anyway, I would be keen if it meant you have a band once you are in.

2 minutes ago, LOZF20 said:

EPO band only get you in, won't let me upload a photo. They are Orange with black

17 hours ago, Mark E. Spliff said:

The Easy Pass Out system changed last year.  Now you have to have a ticket to go with it to get in/out - I posted a picture of one in this thread.  I can't remember the exact details of what hoops you have to go through to get this ticket, but mine has my name etc on it, so they presumably have access to a database of registered workers.  The idea was to prevent people doing the wrist band trick to sneak people in.

This was posted last night about EPO bands

I had EPO when I did recycling i could get in and out real easy and had a separate recycling band to get in to that camp site. You didn't have to have both just to be on site.  I would happily get an EPO IF I COULD! Got quotes £5495 to stay in Windinglake last minute.  I was tempted for a moment!

Not sure mate , I know somebody who is working at Glastonbury now and they ain't even got a ticket the person who they are working for meet em at the gate and just gave em the orange EPO wristband so they just have to show the wristband to get in and out