Line up days and times.

johnny-yen

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame. I was hoping to make a clashfinder before going, I guess if we have the running order and if I can get last years times from somewhere I can give it a go.

I dabbled 2 years running with doing a clash finder but gave up because there was no definate running order never mind stage times, I would have been able to predict the stage times but had no chance guessing running orders

This is well beyond my capabilities ( too lazy ) but was always an interesting read. Go for it lads !

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know if the headliners on the main stage and Calling Out are likely to clash or do they stagger the stage times? Want to see both Elbow and PSB on the Saturday night if possible.

They usually do clash but the main stage have longer sets so its possible to catch part of both but not all of both

Yeah there's usually a clash of sorts. The main stage headliners normally have a slot from around 9.15 to 10.45pm , calling out headline slots tend to run from 10pm to 11Pm

The stages are fairly close together so you can catch a bit of each set. I watched a few frank turner numbers last year before heading off to catch the augustines

Yeah there's usually a clash of sorts. The main stage headliners normally have a slot from around 9.15 to 10.45pm , calling out headline slots tend to run from 10pm to 11Pm

The stages are fairly close together so you can catch a bit of each set. I watched a few frank turner numbers last year before heading off to catch the augustines

Yeah I did similar - I watched some frank, start of Augustines, end of frank then last Augustines song!

One frank Turner Song then 2manydjs in the tent did me last year. Do we know if they will have a similar dj type act in that tent on Saturday night this year?

Has everything been announced now?

I'm thinking utah saints could do it. Brilliant tunes at wickerman last year.

Does anyone know if the headliners on the main stage and Calling Out are likely to clash or do they stagger the stage times? Want to see both Elbow and PSB on the Saturday night if possible.

Where did you find out PSB are playing Saturday? The efestivals rumour page says day unknown.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm guessing James on at 9pm on Thursday. Thoughts or do any of you Facebookers know better. Did someone think 8pm before?

I'm sure headliners, be it at festivals or normal gigs, don't normally come on till around 9pm. Can't see it being any earlier, in my opinion.

• 1 month later...

Kendal Calling official Twitter has said they plan to reveal day splits in next 24 hours.........

@KendalCalling: Day splits are incoming in the next 24 hours x

Have they done this in previous years? Should we expect stage splits and times to be giving at some point beforehand too?