Line up days and times.

johnny-yen

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like a lot of people, so gutted about PSB and Elbow clashing. Missed PSB at The Glade at Glasto and I've seen Elbow three times, but I know how good they are. Think my mates will all want to see Elbow, but I'm desperate to see PSB

Has anyone got stage times from last year please? Maybe scan or photograph their lanyards. I want to knock up a bit of a clashfinder based on this years acts and last years times.

Thanks.

Yeah, I can supply you all that.

Send me a pm with ur email and I'll attach the photos for you.

A few of the stages are new so we're not gonna know start or finish times.

Like a lot of people, so gutted about PSB and Elbow clashing. Missed PSB at The Glade at Glasto and I've seen Elbow three times, but I know how good they are. Think my mates will all want to see Elbow, but I'm desperate to see PSB

It'll end up being one of those 'go with the flow' decisions for me I think. We ended up at PSB at Glasto by choosing them over Leftfield - NOT an easy choice but they were fab-not like any band I've seen before as you might imagine.

Elbow, PSB and BSP is a horrible clash for me too. I'm leaning towards PSB but I'm pretty sure my friend will want to see Elbow.

I can't believe how many stages there are!

Johnny, it would be great if you could do a clashfinder. Would you make it available to the rest of us?

Thats easy, let them wander off to get bored at Elbow whilst you see one of the other two, then meet up again later :)

Elbow are likely to start at around 9.15pm the calling out headline acts start at 10pm and woodlands a similar time around 10pm. Go and see some of elbow, if you're bored the calling out tent is 2 minutes walk and woodlands 4 minutes walk away !