Bearded Theory 2015

Ringo_Spar

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was more than happy with what has been released so far, so wasnt that fussed about the next announcement, but then it was going to be this weekend, then it was delayed and then it was delayed again and now I cant wait......weird that ?

Is this some clever marketing trick that sucks you in, maybe you should do all announcements like this ?

Do Bearded Theory have to resort to such measures to sell out of tickets at an appropriate point? If such a thing exists, then I wonder if it is borne out of fear or economic necessity. Or for many other reasons which elude me right now.

On this occasion it really has been a bit of a ball ache that is out of BT's hands. Late last week the go ahead was given to go early. However illness at "the other end" on Friday meant the actual press release wasn't signed off, thus it ran over to yesterday when there was a further delay to this sign off.

Hence yesterday afternoon it was decided to hold back until this morning.

That's a level of transparency that you wouldn't get from many other events.

When this headliner announcement finally comes out in 3 hours time, a lot of people will be very happy. EDIT: This is BT's highest profile booking yet.

Edited by Ringo_Spar

On this occasion it really has been a bit of a ball ache that is out of BT's hands. Late last week the go ahead was given to go early. However illness at "the other end" on Friday meant the actual press release wasn't signed off, thus it ran over to yesterday when there was a further delay to this sign off.

Hence yesterday afternoon it was decided to hold back until this morning.

That's a level of transparency that you wouldn't get from many other events.

When this headliner announcement finally comes out in 3 hours time, a lot of people will be very happy. EDIT: This is BT's highest profile booking yet.

Thanks for the response. In reality I doubted very much that BT had to rely on such tactics. In fact, I'd have bet my bollocks on it.

However illness at "the other end" on Friday meant the actual press release wasn't signed off, thus it ran over to yesterday when there was a further delay to this sign off.

I just spent the last 3 hours scouring the internet searching for illness and music from last week...........................

Kidding!

I just spent the last 3 hours scouring the internet searching for illness and music from last week...........................

Kidding!

Ha ha, I thought that, then stopped myself.

Thing is, I am already pleased with this line up and Magical Sounds is still to come, but yet I find myself counting down till the announcement and looking on here every 2 minutes, when I should be working!

Ha ha, I thought that, then stopped myself.

Thing is, I am already pleased with this line up and Magical Sounds is still to come, but yet I find myself counting down till the announcement and looking on here every 2 minutes, when I should be working!

I agree - I utterly love the line up so far especially for the Sunday and this announcement will give me difficulties as I want to see Neville Staple!!!

Maybe I will be skanked out after an early evening with the Beat!!

Amazing. Fucking amazing, sorry for cursing, but I needed too!!!

Thats immense. Matty, you're ipod is like that octopus who predicts the world cup scores...although, they dont play sit down these days do they, so you're pod isnt as cool! ha.

Wow, thats a massive announcement. Class.

Amazing. Fucking amazing, sorry for cursing, but I needed too!!!

Thats immense. Matty, you're ipod is like that octopus who predicts the world cup scores...although, they dont play sit down these days do they, so you're pod isnt as cool! ha.

Wow, thats a massive announcement. Class.

I blame the wifes music for the Ipod being uncool

It has made my day that announcement - especially as great friends who will be with us are massive James fans and needed something to make them smile.

Well, I'm glad that's made a lot of people happy! More space for us down the front of Neville Staple! :) I don't know why, but I just don't get the attraction of James - far too po-faced for our tastes .... We prefer a good knees up!