Secret resales

Funkyfairy!

hi guys, i've added those who have asked. you'll need to approve via the confirmation e-mail google send through, then you're ready - it could have ended up in junk mail?

there are twelve of you on there already, so enjoy the fight if they do go on-sale!

i'd like to send a test e-mail thorugh to see if you all get it at some stage.

Dear Mr. Major,

Further serial forum lurker and Glasto obsessive, would greatly appreciate assistance

for further re-sale. Still trying to help a couple of gutted friends who missed out - seemingly because I couldn't type in their details quickly enough on Sunday morning before the dreaded "sorry sold out screen".

Would be most grateful if you could add my details to your list:

@4chickensurprize

alastair-duncan@sky.com

Kindest regards,

4CS.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Mr. Major,

Further serial forum lurker and Glasto obsessive, would greatly appreciate assistance

for further re-sale. Still trying to help a couple of gutted friends who missed out - seemingly because I couldn't type in their details quickly enough on Sunday morning before the dreaded "sorry sold out screen".

Would be most grateful if you could add my details to your list:

@4chickensurprize

alastair-duncan@sky.com

Kindest regards,

4CS.

Dear Mr Major,

Basically, as he asked so nicely, pretty much what 4CS said ^^^^^

@ledgelandscapes & oli@legendarylandscapes.co.uk

Massively appreciated!

hi guys, i've added those who have asked. you'll need to approve via the confirmation e-mail google send through, then you're ready - it could have ended up in junk mail?

there are twelve of you on there already, so enjoy the fight if they do go on-sale!

i'd like to send a test e-mail thorugh to see if you all get it at some stage.

Please notify me as well @JoshIlan_BFC

Out of interest, how many tickets are available through this? Are they sold on one day, or spread over a few days?

There are no guarantees that anything will happen, but last year they did it for 2 days running, both unannounced.

I've got about 10 tickets all with my photo on them, I'm a stocky bloke with a shaven head, last year everyone got in with them that I sold them to, obviously you need to look like that, a woman wouldn't do LOL

They are for sale for £450 each so drop me a PM

Twat!

I've got about 10 tickets all with my photo on them, I'm a stocky bloke with a shaven head, last year everyone got in with them that I sold them to, obviously you need to look like that, a woman wouldn't do LOL

They are for sale for £450 each so drop me a PM

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/topic/167372-darren-callingham-woods-darren-minnall-darren-luckhurst/

I need help to please, the only problem I have is I`m a lorry driver and can be away all we without get to a computer. Is there anyway somebody can very kindly phone or text my when they here of a secret sale so i can phone seetickets. Somebody very kindly did this for me a few years ago(10ish?) but can no longer remember her name sorry.

my number is 07917518216 my name is Ian.

Thank you x