The Dirty Independence Question

Kyelo

& your point is..

David Starkey insists that comparing the SNP to Nazis was correct

https://www.facebook.com/Nazi-Party-of-Scotland-217788841605072/timeline/

"SNP MSP's are either as thick as shit, or just can't check their "facts"... or maybe they just lie to their voters?! After all when you dress yourself in a flag and use it as a party banner, who needs facts!?"

smartgh2.jpg

A Scottish Conservative councillor has been suspended by the party after tweeting that he would like to see members of Islamic State infiltrate the home of the first minister, Nicola Sturgeon.

Gordon McCaskill, a councillor for East Renfrewshire, was responding to a TV interview given by Sturgeon on Sunday, in which the SNP leader said she would be “absolutely happy” to house a refugee from Syria.

McCaskill posted on Twitter: “Scenes we’d like to see: the refugees Nicola invites into her house are Daesh [islamic State] moles.” The tweet has since been deleted.

Cheers stash. Well spotted. Don't think we had bothered with the tit for tat links on here or just posting flags like the jack etc.

Looks like your right though. As I said, I've never claimed anyone was a traitor nor has anyone else on here. Until you.

I won't bother trying to balance the books. Easy as it would be :-)

Twas a simple point, your cloud cuckoo land is very insulated. You insisted that someone saying the word traitor was a new occurrence for you in relation to the secession discussion. If you missed the top four links on Google that found the words "Traitor" and "Scottish" and "Independence" then you were obviously paying attention last September. 

Well done!

BTW. I also haven't called anyone a traitor, so would you be a dear and retract your scurrilous comment above. 

Old england is dying

True, it has been for all of my lifetime and that's a good thing. The racism is dying, the homophobia is dying and the toffs control is dying. It's a good thing.

Just cos that stuff is dying doesn't get you or Scotland to define the replacement.

Particularly not when Scotland refuses to be involved in defining the replacement, instead only interested in enriching itself.

Freedom! Independence or FFA for Scotland, but 'no' to the ending of Barnet. :lol:

Edited by eFestivals

As we have discussed before, my view is that the " vow " was very cleverly written and you will not be able to quote me saying it hasn`t been delivered. There is a reason for that but it won`t stop you making stuff up....which I accept :)

The vow said nothing as Lord Forsyth said at the time it was like a bus timetable with the times of all the buses and no destinations.

that means Nicola must be a liar in claiming it's not been met.

Is she held to account for her lies?

Nope, you try to hold 'Westminster' to account via her lies. :lol:

Edited by eFestivals

Just as I think that " we " should take our share of our debts. I think it would be right that the good folks in the 70+ demographic that we were talking about who will have paid in there fair share to the " state " over the years....Lets say for 5 decades...then YES it seems likely to me that they would continue to collect their pension from the " state " or pot if you prefer until their dying day.

Yep, assets and liabilities would be split. iScotland would be responsible for pensions in Scotland.

Which means the level of pension payment would be controlled by iScotland.

Which means that if those Scottish pensioners were 'scared' they were scared that Scotland is a liar.

Ah fair enough but this " dared to question " still seems a bit extreme. I`ve never seen or heard anyone using the term " traitor " until you did. I know I haven`t ever used it, why would I.

This is old ground by now. But that really is an incredible claim from someone who would claim to have been paying attention to the Scottish Independence debate. 

• Upvote 1

This is old ground by now. But that really is an incredible claim from someone who would claim to have been paying attention to the Scottish Independence debate.

I think comfy was referring to this forum.

Although, depending on where he chooses to spend his time on line, it's perfectly possible he hasn't heard anyone use the word.

I have never heard anyone called a traitor other than on-line.

Please note that is not a claim that no one has ever called anyone a traitor...only that I haven't personally heard it.

The Labour Party managed to sing a song mentioning traitors for years & no one bothered in the slightest.

what? :blink::wacko::lol:

Then you've paid little attention to your fellow travellers, many of whom call anyone who doesn't support indie a traitor or quisling.

It never ceases to amuse me when you get on your high horse about stuff like this.

After all you are always so civilised & polite.

How's your glass house?

I've certainly mentioned here how 'quislings' is being often used by nats as a part of their erm ... 'strategy'.

At the moment tho their target is Corbyn's Labour with an awful lot of hatred being expressed, more than gets hurled the way of the tories. And judging by other comments I think it's being noticed, too. I'm not sure this is a good moment for the snippers, no matter how things might go with 'True Labour'.

Edited by eFestivals

I've certainly mentioned here how 'quislings' is being often used by nats as a part of their erm ... 'strategy'.

At the moment tho their target is Corbyn's Labour with an awful lot of hatred being expressed, more than gets hurled the way of the tories. And judging by other comments I think it's being noticed, too. I'm not sure this is a good moment for the snippers, no matter how things might go with 'True Labour'.

Must say I haven't seen any of that but then we've long known you like to hang out in smellier iSewers than most of us.

I have seen some serious discussion around the impact Corbyn might have on the SNP & the wider yes movement.

Folk I speak to who are pro Indy are generally pretty pro Corbyn too.

I've called no one a traitor. :)

I never said you had.

You have used equally insulting language which, unfortunately for you, means you forfeit the right to criticise others.

"He who lives by the FFS shall die by the PMSL"

Edited by LJS

Although, depending on where he chooses to spend his time on line, it's perfectly possible he hasn't heard anyone use the word.

I have never heard anyone called a traitor other than on-line.

Please note that is not a claim that no one has ever called anyone a traitor...only that I haven't personally heard it.

The Labour Party managed to sing a song mentioning traitors for years & no one bothered in the slightest.

I'll let Comfy himself(?) clarify what he meant. Though the words he used suggest he wasn't just referring to this forum.

Nationalist use of 'traitor' is pretty ubiquitous. Remember when Jim Murphy and Eddie Izzard came to Glasgow during the General Election campaign?

But at least no one on efests is irrational enough to use that language. These guys obviously don't go to a lot of festivals. 

I never said you had.

You have used equally insulting language which, unfortunately for you, means you forfeit the right to criticise others.

Oh, is that the latest SNP idea for disenfranchising people, in the hope of being able to win? No votes for anyone that laughs at them.

It's one way of winning, I suppose. :P

I've called no one a traitor. :)

I never said you had.

Oh, is that the latest SNP idea for disenfranchising people, in the hope of being able to win? No votes for anyone that laughs at them.

It's one way of winning, I suppose. :P

Sadly I don't make SNP policy :)

I should perhaps have made myself clearer & said

"You have used equally insulting language which, unfortunately for you, means you forfeit the right to criticise others when they use insulting language.

Just be clear, when you criticise others for being rude or insulting I PMSL.

I should perhaps have made myself clearer & said

"You have used equally insulting language which, unfortunately for you, means you forfeit the right to criticise others when they use insulting language.

What are you not getting? :lol:

I'm not criticising them for using insulting language.

I'm loving them exposing themselves as what they are.

But anyway, unfortunately you don't set the rules. If bullshit were outlawed there'd be no indy campaign in the first place. :)

What are you not getting? :lol:

I'm not criticising them for using insulting language.

I'm loving them exposing themselves as what they are.

But anyway, unfortunately you don't set the rules. If bullshit were outlawed there'd be no indy campaign in the first place. :)

Bullshit