2012 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I first read Neil's clue I immediately thought of 'China' as the crockery and not the country. So I took 'Going around the houses...and end up in China' as smashing things up hurridly and madly...the only band I can think of is...

MADNESS ARE RETURNING AFTER THEIR BRILLIANT SET LAST YEAR!

OR SMASHING PUMPKINS!

Edited by beau1

sorry folks, but it's now looking like I'm not going to get the update I was hoping for today. :(

I very much hope I'll get there tomorrow, but then again I'd been thinking that's how it would go today and it hasn't. It's not something I'm able to magic out of the air for myself.

Today hasn't been a complete waste tho, as I've given you the Foo Fighters - which I'm told by a reliable source are definitely one of the headliners.

sorry folks, but it's now looking like I'm not going to get the update I was hoping for today. :(

I very much hope I'll get there tomorrow, but then again I'd been thinking that's how it would go today and it hasn't. It's not something I'm able to magic out of the air for myself.

Today hasn't been a complete waste tho, as I've given you the Foo Fighters - which I'm told by a reliable source are definitely one of the headliners.