NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

It's good enough spec to run it - I've checked it's just whether using a mouse will be exasperating compared to getting it on XBox - trouble is I don't play XBox that much whereas I tend to put more hours in on a laptop game, and it's going to be one of those RPGs I waste hours and hours on.

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So III is better than IV? Of the little time I did spend on them I definitely spent more time on IV.

Lot's of reading is fine, it's the time NOT playing Civilization 4 and Pokerstars that's the problem :lol:.

And, though I find Steam very convenient for ease of use and special offers, I find not having a hard copy of the manual to hand is a right pita with games like Scrolls that are keyboard only with almost every key used for something or another.

Can't stand swords and sorcery/dungeon and dragons pish.

But I really loved the last two Fallout games (particularly the size of map and exploration aspect, 150hrs+ on F3) so I'm going to suspend my "ye olde" ignorance and delve in. I reckon one of the big changes for me will be the combat is more up close and personal/melee type than the above?

Got Uncharted3 to finish first (absolute eye-candy and really polished. Slick city so it is.)

Keep posting your thoughts on yer 'rimming please folks.

Edited by windy_miller