NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

Not that it matters because I'm getting a PS3 soon, but 360 also has DLC for COD: MW2 before any other format.

Slightly OT (well, still video games but away from all the E3 stuff) why oh why are there no decent TV programmes about gaming? It's such a massive medium now, it's really suprising. We had Gamer TV and Playr on bravo, but except having Rufus Hound narrating, they were a bit shit.

I think there's quite a gap in the market for a decent gaming show. Does anyone know any (and I don't mean that shit that's on Pulse)?

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slightly OT (well, still video games but away from all the E3 stuff) why oh why are there no decent TV programmes about gaming? It's such a massive medium now, it's really suprising. We had Gamer TV and Playr on bravo, but except having Rufus Hound narrating, they were a bit shit.

I think there's quite a gap in the market for a decent gaming show. Does anyone know any (and I don't mean that shit that's on Pulse)?

That motion capture xbox camera thing looks cool. Especially liked how it recognised him when he stood in front of the camera and signed him it. Wonder how well it will work away from the demo.

I can see it ending up quite gimmicky, some very cool tech though if its put to good use.

The thing with the little boy milo was just creepy though, i bet if any of us had a go using it we would jus end up bullying the kid or something.

They are adding lots of things like facebook,twitter and last.fm to the xbox. Thats pretty cool although one wonders why they dont just put a web browser on it.

Not really a massive (fanboy lingo) "megaton" announcement for metal gear.

Its not the first time the metal gear series has appeared on a microsoft console.

It would have been massive it MGS5 was announced as going multiplatform. It looks like this is going to PS3 anyway too.

over the moon with mgs coming to the 360

been told by a mate that the main guy behind the gears of war series is working on a ps3 exclusive!!! is this true? anyone else head this? :P

Not that it matters because I'm getting a PS3 soon, but 360 also has DLC for COD: MW2 before any other format.

over the moon with mgs coming to the 360

been told by a mate that the main guy behind the gears of war series is working on a ps3 exclusive!!! is this true? anyone else head this? :P

Edited by Tomo18

ok so i just watched M$ at E3 and for some reason the vid stopped after the annoucement of facebook and twitter.

So i never saw Hideo Kojima announcing MGS:R

After watching it though its clear that M$ can throw alot of $ to companies. Sony will have to pull something huge tomorrow.

also nintendo may start to struggle now. The only thing saving them is the DS

wow project natal looks fantastic.

eye toy started it

wii furthered it

natal looks to have nailed it.

Xbox oweners have some great stuff on the way.

really hoping for some big annoucement from sony now.

natal does look pretty damn clever, I was very very skeptical when I saw the "w*nkers in their living room" video, but this bad boy

seems to back up their claims quite well. lets just hope it doesnt turn out to be wii shovelware style.

natal does look pretty damn clever, I was very very skeptical when I saw the "w*nkers in their living room" video, but this bad boy

seems to back up their claims quite well. lets just hope it doesnt turn out to be wii shovelware style.

wow project natal looks fantastic.

eye toy started it

wii furthered it

natal looks to have nailed it.

Xbox oweners have some great stuff on the way.

really hoping for some big annoucement from sony now.

Bite the bullet and buy an xbox!!

I hate all the exclusive shit all companies pull, so much so that I've caved in and will be getting a PS3 shortly.

It didn't bother me too much, but there are so many things that have just been released/will soon be coming out for the PS3 that I can't afford to miss. Nerd that I am.

But I have a problem that I'm sure many men have - trying to explain to the wife that it's a worthwhile investment. I'm struggling here - she honestly can't tell the difference between standard definition and HD. So the shitty telly is here to stay. For now. She doesn't understand that the PS3 in one sexy piece of kit (not that I've compared it to her).

But I have a problem that I'm sure many men have - trying to explain to the wife that it's a worthwhile investment. I'm struggling here - she honestly can't tell the difference between standard definition and HD. So the shitty telly is here to stay. For now. She doesn't understand that the PS3 in one sexy piece of kit (not that I've compared it to her).