NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get GH world tour, its brilliant!

Get the Mrs to do the singing!

My only complaint is a lot of the songs are not that popular/well known. A Lot of kinda american rock ones so when have my pals round usually end up playing the same songs all the time (eye of the tiger, bon jovi etc). Going to get xbox live soon tho so can download some new ones. My pal has it for the Wii and says can get quite a few songs for free, does anyone know if this is the case for the xbox?

Drums are great fun although having a bit of a problem with my foot pedal, sometimes I go to play it and it doesnt work and others it does, very strange and annoying!

:(

*slap*

Say something ridiculous again and you'll get another slap. I'll slap you so super hard.

The songs in Guitar Hero World Tour feature the most popular, well known tunes and bands since the game series began.

The really popular songs are also a bit w*nk, dead basic and lame.

Am I playing a different game to the rest of you? It's the one with the drums and the guitar that isn't Rock Band.

managed to get my platinum trophy last night (my 2nd platinum). i know geekish ;) took me 4 hours straight to destroy the last 2 flak 88 guns on the second from last level. otherwise it was a doddle, the grenades got a bit tiresome though.

resistance 2 is the bomb though much better than cod5 the graphics are insanely good! the campaign is amazing and online is dribblesome.

At least someone had the courtesy to quote south park and indicate, that tool, are infact brilliant ;) the creators must think so anyways, giving them more songs than anyone else, tis having a positive effect though. My mate phoned me up after getting the new guitar hero to tell me he'd just played the tool songs and was mesmerisied, and was off on his way to go buy up the discography lol. I might get this one as i like a ridiculous amount of tunes on the game, is the difference on the wii really bad? I'm not all that fussed about graphics, just fun.
Edited by Purple Monkey

If anyone was looking to buy guitar hero world tour on the PS3 then you might be interested to know that they are selling the game with the guitar only for £59.99 but the drums separately for £35.16, so a total of £95.15 whereas the band in a box is £149.99 and the only extra thing you get is the microphone, and I'm sure you can get a USB microphone for under £55 if you really want it!

Up to 875/1000 on Lego Batman after a bit of a mammoth session last night.

The Wayne Manor bonus level stumped me for a bit, before I worked out how to do it.

Gotta love the Lego!!

Up to 875/1000 on Lego Batman after a bit of a mammoth session last night.

The Wayne Manor bonus level stumped me for a bit, before I worked out how to do it.

Gotta love the Lego!!

Boothjan?? Do you remember a 5-0 nemesis on COD WaW the other night against Goatboy081065?

You kicked my Arse :blink:

I will add you on the proviso that " I am rubbish" :D I didn't have my 18 Month apprenticship on COD4 though so, I may improve my "Twitch gaming " response time eventually. :blink:

Cant do the first Soviet Mission on World at War. Stuck where i've got to shoot the German General with the sniper rifle. Well hard.

Bought Modern Warfare in the Amazon sale this week. £25 so cant complain.

Don't worry mate - you can always just be my 'human shield' to improve my kill/death ratio!! :blink:

But it's all about practise. And I was one of those who played on COD 4 for a ridiculous amount of time. I have faith.

Well, as well as having a PGCE to complete (and a term behind on that...) I have:

GTA 4 to complete (last mission now though)

Pro Evo

Halo 3 (Level 2)

Half Life 2 Episode 2 (a replacement copy of the Orange Box has been bought, if it doesnt work I'll know its a hardware issue)

Portal

C&C 3

C&C 3 Kanes Wrath

Red Alert 3

And Street Fighter 4 is out in six weeks. And the new GTA game.

Could be a fun few months...