NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Completed Lego Batman - 1000 gamerpoints!!!!

Whoop! Whoop!

Time to trade it in for (probably) GOW 2. :D

If anyone was looking to buy guitar hero world tour on the PS3 then you might be interested to know that they are selling the game with the guitar only for £59.99 but the drums separately for £35.16, so a total of £95.15 whereas the band in a box is £149.99 and the only extra thing you get is the microphone, and I'm sure you can get a USB microphone for under £55 if you really want it!

Just wondering - does anyone else frequently come across connection issues on COD?

It seems more nights than not I get the 'connection interrupted' sign and I lag around the map like a demented Benny Hill, with the kill cam showing me totally still whilst an enemy empties a whole magazine into me. It happened last night, and led me to turning off the xbox in a huff as it was so unplayable.

It's VERY annoying!! :)B):D

I dunno why the connection has to f**k up as often as it does.

Just wondering - does anyone else frequently come across connection issues on COD?

It seems more nights than not I get the 'connection interrupted' sign and I lag around the map like a demented Benny Hill, with the kill cam showing me totally still whilst an enemy empties a whole magazine into me. It happened last night, and led me to turning off the xbox in a huff as it was so unplayable.

It's VERY annoying!! B):):D

I dunno why the connection has to f**k up as often as it does.

I'm close but there's a few levels where I've missed the final mini-kit and cannot understand why.

I've found some sneaky bastards hidden behind blind walls, which means I've missed the others for the exact same reason. Bastards.

Some of them are right buggers. One of the ones it took me ages to find is on the zoo level - one of them is tucked away behind the elephants. That took me AGES to work out.

Though I'm pleased to say I achieved them all WITHOUT using the mini-kit indicator extra turned on, which pleased me most.

The Wayne Manor bonus level was the trickiest bit. I thought there was a bug in the game because I destroyed things and no studs came out!!

I am now the Lego Batman god - and am free to answer any questions you may have..... :lol::rolleyes::)

Oddly enough I found that one no problem, I just rode an elephant around and it went "Dsssshink". I shat myself, that sound un-nerves me, it's unecessarily loud and abrupt. :rolleyes: