NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Battlefield Bad Company is one incredible game. I think I'm starting to like it more than COD4 :S. The single player plot, voice acting etc... is amazing; you get the same seamless vehicle-jumping as the rest of the Battlefield series; but most of all I like the fact that the multiplayer levels are HUGE. COD4 ones seem a bit cramped and make sniper rifles a bit pointless.

tip for people trading in games. go to hmv. amazin deal.

i went into game and handed them gta iv, pro ev 08, pdc darts and the new wwe. i was offered £13.10 in cash for the first three, and they wouldnt take the last as there was a sticker over the barcode.

went to hmv and they offered me £52 in cash and spent a lot of time finding the details for the wwe game and getting me a price.

well chuffed ;)

tip for people trading in games. go to hmv. amazin deal.

i went into game and handed them gta iv, pro ev 08, pdc darts and the new wwe. i was offered £13.10 in cash for the first three, and they wouldnt take the last as there was a sticker over the barcode.

went to hmv and they offered me £52 in cash and spent a lot of time finding the details for the wwe game and getting me a price.

well chuffed ;)

Those are some good prices for trading in games.

My guess is that its better to trade at HMV now as it wont last.

As soon as they get over stocked with hundreds of the same game they will be forced to offer less.

I know what game and gamestation offer sometimes is a load of crap, but think about the amount of games they get in. If they cant sell them then they make a loss on them

Just done my first vetran mission on COD:WAW. Wasn't too hard tbh, though it was just the first level. Whats everyone's opinion on easiest and hardest vetran mission? Heard Black cats is the easiest vet level.

Edited by parTy animal

Finally got on xbox live last night, not really had much of a look around yet and not really that sure what i'm doing but will get the hang of it. Is there any of the games etc worthwhile to download?

I was looking forward to downloading a few new songs for GH but there isn't much choice (pretty much only a couple of Nirvana, Smashing Pumpkins, Oasis and Blink songs), from what my friend was saying about the Wii, it seems he has a lot more to choose from. Hopefully get more on the xbox soon.

If anyone wants a game of PES i'll be online Thursday night I think my username is 'ronaldo1903'.

Quick question, I have my internet with Virgin Media and the modem only has one socket for an ethernet cable so can't be on the internet and xbox live at the same time, can you get a splitter or somethign similar so can have both?

Quick question, I have my internet with Virgin Media and the modem only has one socket for an ethernet cable so can't be on the internet and xbox live at the same time, can you get a splitter or somethign similar so can have both?
Edited by Greeny_Musicchild

the final race class on wipeout is ridiculous, and not in a good way. I think it has spoiled my enjoyment of the game. played it every day since I got the ps3, and now I dont want to play it any more. stupid I know, but thats how I feel.

I think you mean Woman by Wolfmother. Mother is by Danzig :(

But yeah, Woman was the song that first stumped me when I went from medium to hard. You have to master the pull off sections, and use your star power wisely. Save it all up until the evil pull-off section and then let it rip just before you are about to fail.