NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

yeah i have that in my list too. might get it if its backward compatible.

but fifa 00 was amazin. probably nostalgia more than anything, but it was probably the best fifa game for fun times!

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was a late comer to pro ev. first fifa game i had was 97 i think. and probably got it most years on one platform or another tili saw folk at college play pro ev 5. its not lasted long though cos im back to fifa again :huh:

Man utd are licensed in the new one :huh:

FIFA 2000 was the last FIFA game I bought, for me it was poor, just really really disappointing gameplay

Played it quite a lot. It's the best FIFA yet, and is a good game. It looks the bollocks, and the licenses and depth to the game is great, as are the decent online modes.

But all that cannot mask the fact that it just doesn't play as well as any Pro Evo game.

The two together would be perfect, but I just find FIFA dull to play.

Just bought Left for dead today for £33. Not played it yet though. Anyone else got it and fancy a game sometime?

Also, anyone else here suffer from incomplete game syndrom (IGS)? Got loads of games for my Wii and 360 that i've played for a few hours/ days then never touched again for ages or never got round to complete them.

Also, anyone else here suffer from incomplete game syndrom (IGS)? Got loads of games for my Wii and 360 that i've played for a few hours/ days then never touched again for ages or never got round to complete them.