NFR NFC 24

lucyginger

1 minute ago, gigpusher said:

I will take that again 😂

It really feels like we've paid our dues to the sub gods recently. I hope we luck out.

55 minutes ago, CharlotteB said:

It really feels like we've paid our dues to the sub gods recently. I hope we luck out.

You certainly paid your dues camping last night!

8 hours ago, Franky said:

Naughty 😂

21 minutes ago, CharlotteB said:

🤣😅 *sun

I'm missing something from the below statement

8 hours ago, CharlotteB said:

Please may I ask what I'm missing that is 'naughty'? 

12 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I'm missing something from the below statement

Please may I ask what I'm missing that is 'naughty'? 

Read carefully 😂

6 hours ago, Franky said:

Read carefully 😂

I'm reading it over and over again, but am not getting anywhere. No need to inform me if it shouldn't be mentioned explicitly (whatever it is). Oh and no need to answer if you simply can't be arsed. I'm quite used to having to let things go over my head. 

1 hour ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I'm reading it over and over again, but am not getting anywhere. No need to inform me if it shouldn't be mentioned explicitly (whatever it is). Oh and no need to answer if you simply can't be arsed. I'm quite used to having to let things go over my head. 

“Sub gods” not “Sun gods” 

9 hours ago, CharlotteB said:

Bit kinky innit?

I have no idea if it is or not, as I'm afraid that I am still totally unclear as to what 'sub gods' means. I've looked it up, and can't see anything. I can't even read anything kinky into it - not that I'm kinkily minded anyway, so maybe that's the problem. 

52 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

OK, I'm 'possibly' getting somewhere. Are sub gods and 'god slaves' the same thing?

its like sub and dom isnt it? not that I know anything about these things.

note to self-must delete browsing history

29 minutes ago, Nuthugger said:

its like sub and dom isn't it?

It may be. I really (honest) haven't exactly been overexposed to this area.

The above said, I once knew a bloke who was 'into' something similar. He was a gay male who was of only slight build. Well, he was telling me that he had a bloke around to his flat every now and again. Apparently this bloke was a huge bloke. The person I knew said 'think Brian Blessed'. Anyway this man mountain had a very high position professionally, and everybody looked to him for the solutions to problems. When he got to this lad I knew's flat the lad would tell this bloke (and this is the example he gave me) to kneel down next to the bed and stare at his feet while he went to sleep for a couple of hours. which the bloke did. When the lad woke up and opened his eyes, the big bloke was just staring intensely at his feet, as instructed. And, presumbly, had been for a couple of hours.

Anyway, I told this lad that I 'couldn't get on' with doing something like that to another person. Then this lad said something along the lines of ' You don't get it. He's the one with all the power'. And he was right - I didn't get it then (@15 years ago), and I still don't get it now. 

1 hour ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Ok probably best to direct this back on topic now … whatever that is . 😀

If I remember correctly it was largely about appeasing and making sacrifices to the weather gods, with some fun and mutual support thrown in.  Though now there is the 'how do you feel' thread for some of the latter.  

• Like 1