Live Is Live 2024 (28 june - 30 june Belgium)

jirrit

I was tempted to go but prices are absolutely outrageous and that VIP front stage is a shame.

Massive Attack or LCD Soundsystem headlining on Saturday in my opinion. Massive Attack looks more likely to accept a Barn spot at Werchter so I'm saying LCD.

Edited by VCF

4 minutes ago, VCF said:

I was tempted to go but prices are absolutely outrageous and that VIP front stage is a shame.

Massive Attack or LCD Soundsystem headlining on Saturday in my opinion. Massive Attack looks more likely to accept a Barn spot at Werchter so I'm saying LCD.

I look at prices for everything in my life but for a festival I never do 😆. I go YOLO once I wanna go somewhere.

Just now, jirrit said:

I look at prices for everything in my life but for a festival I never do 😆. I go YOLO once I wanna go somewhere.

Yeah I get that, but the idea of having to pay more for a front stage access at a festival annoys me a lot.

And I don't think this weekend is worth 335 EUR (yet?)...

3 minutes ago, VCF said:

Yeah I get that, but the idea of having to pay more for a front stage access at a festival annoys me a lot.

And I don't think this weekend is worth 335 EUR (yet?)...

Well I just bought the regular combi for €225. As a huge SP & National fan it's already enough to cover me haha. I went a day last year and didn't feel the urge to be at front stage.

FYI, InMusic festival in Croatia also has The National and Smashing Pumpkins headlining, but is much cheaper at £80 for the 3 day festival. Obviously need to factor in travel costs and that depends where you're coming from, but is a potentially cheaper option to see some of the same bands. Will be interesting to see if they share the same unannounced headliner too or not. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BlackFoxx said:

FYI, InMusic festival in Croatia also has The National and Smashing Pumpkins headlining, but is much cheaper at £80 for the 3 day festival. Obviously need to factor in travel costs and that depends where you're coming from, but is a potentially cheaper option to see some of the same bands. Will be interesting to see if they share the same unannounced headliner too or not. 

Also consider that InMusic is not a weekend festival but it takes place from Monday to Wednesday. This could affect someone's choice (and helps them to keep it cheaper than other ones I think).

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, AnnaVGT said:

Any idea when we'll have the Saturday headliner?

In 2024 this will be a 3-day festival for the first time and it will be probably bigger than the previous editions.
2023 edition was a 2-day festival and the day2 headliners (dEUS, Grace Jones) were announced in February-March, with the lineup being completed in April.

Unless we have some insider, it's totally unpredictable.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/1/2024 at 8:37 AM, VCF said:

https://www.liveislive.be/artists

New names.

Passenger and Intergalactic Lovers on Friday 

Sheryl Crow and Lord Huron on Saturday (headliner still to come)

Gossip and Zornik on Sunday

That Sunday looks great. Waiting for the Saturday headliner to decide if I take the train for one or more days. Sheryl Crow is not my cup of tea, so I might travel on Saturday, spend time in the city and do the festival only Sunday. Did the same last year and had a great time.