Ticket Competitions 2024

Crazyfool01

1 hour ago, WheresMyTent said:

sadly not at this moment, Miguel is stuck in Brazil where the floods are looking after his family, friends and neighbours. It’s very sad. 

he’s told me to try and go ahead and record one with someone if I can find a guest. Will put some graft in this weekend to find someone.

That’s so sad. You were the inspiration for ours so I hope you keep going!

If you need anything just message!

8 hours ago, .Romo. said:

ive cheated in my WaterAid design that  got picked for the vote!

Its Design 2 - "Cheating  isnt  a Human Right"

Last design of 3 that AI generated - thank goodness AI  kept going...

Would be great to get some efest discord and Glastonbury chat   support for the voters I joined them all today 

best to vote for one of the other designs as they are done in the spirit of things 

https://www.wateraid.org/uk/win-glastonbury-tickets/vote

clean-water-is-a-human-right-tattoo-design.jpgBEWARE OF THE AI GENERATED IMAGE 

Loving your work, mods!

This AI entry is wrong and should of course be cancelled but in pure Glastonbury ticket terms is a drop in the ocean compared to how many people also cheated by getting tickets using the DNS hosts hack.  None of them got their tickets cancelled.

2 hours ago, rebus said:

This AI entry is wrong and should of course be cancelled but in pure Glastonbury ticket terms is a drop in the ocean compared to how many people also cheated by getting tickets using the DNS hosts hack.  None of them got their tickets cancelled.

I guess it’s cheating on a charity comp that is leaving people with a bitter taste?

2 hours ago, Lucy92 said:

I guess it’s cheating on a charity comp that is leaving people with a bitter taste?

No I thinks that’s all the brothers cider people have been drinking here. 

Or acid reflex from the chocolate 

6 hours ago, StoneCircle said:

@WheresMyTent @Festival Sounds Podcast Why don't you do a joint podcast and interview each other? 

I just found your podcast yesterday! Will give it a listen today! Amazing work. So glad more people are chatting about fabulous uk festivals!

Would love to do a crossover episode/interview! Sounds brilliant!

6 hours ago, Lucy92 said:

It’s the same thing for me as people who choose to volunteer with a charity at Glasto and then don’t turn up for their shifts. You’re effectively stealing from a charity. If you can’t bring yourself to do a good thing, then don’t bother at all. It’s not ‘outsmarting the system’, it’s taking advantage of other people’s good will. (Sorry, this sounds like I’m having a go at you @Lucy92but I’m trying to add to your point haha!)

Just now, glast0gal said:

It’s the same thing for me as people who choose to volunteer with a charity at Glasto and then don’t turn up for their shifts. You’re effectively stealing from a charity. If you can’t bring yourself to do a good thing, then don’t bother at all. It’s not ‘outsmarting the system’, it’s taking advantage of other people’s good will. (Sorry, this sounds like I’m having a go at you @Lucy92but I’m trying to add to your point haha!)

Spot on 👏 

4 minutes ago, glast0gal said:

Oh that riles me up too! 

1 minute ago, mjfromthelane said:

Found the Clipper Tea in my local Co-op yesterday. My code had a 0 in it but it's pretty hard to tell whether it's 100% a 0 or O...

It’ll say whether it’s a valid code (mine was the same :)) 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, mjfromthelane said:

Found the Clipper Tea in my local Co-op yesterday. My code had a 0 in it but it's pretty hard to tell whether it's 100% a 0 or O...

Sound like those damn brothers codes … took me 3 attempts to send a correct one to a mate and i was wearing my varifocals . Wonder what’s gonna happen with this wateraid one … Glastonbury retweeted today didn’t they which is a bit odd . 

Just now, Crazyfool01 said:

Sound like those damn brothers codes … took me 3 attempts to send a correct one to a mate and i was wearing my varifocals . Wonder what’s gonna happen with this wateraid one … Glastonbury retweeted today didn’t they which is a bit odd . 

I noticed Wateraid liked a comment saying all the designs are great. I don’t think any action is going to be taken. It’s put me off entering next year if they run it again. With the ai design and the other one using more than one colour. No point in having rules or a brief. 

15 minutes ago, BillieBobs said:

I noticed Wateraid liked a comment saying all the designs are great. I don’t think any action is going to be taken. It’s put me off entering next year if they run it again. With the ai design and the other one using more than one colour. No point in having rules or a brief. 

Yeah me too. It's a bit of a sham! Or we just bombard them with AI images 😂.

And yeah use no more than 3 colours, and one has 5. I do like the design though and the other designs are good! 

6 minutes ago, GuildfordGlastoGirl said:

If anyone is entitled to Sunday tickets (ie lives in the right area) a link went up about 10 mins ago to buy them. It is still active (I checked) but you do need to be in the right postcode.

I tried my postcode knowing full well it would reject it 😂 Felt like I needed to do something though LOL