Ticket Competitions 2024

Crazyfool01

7 minutes ago, glast0gal said:

Haha or perhaps something closer to this combination! There’s a few closing at the end of this week…don’t know if I’m delusional or very hopeful in thinking I could win? I think my partner believes I have truly gone mad πŸ˜‚

oh my husband has gone well past the thinking I’m mad stage 🀣

Β 

we were here in 2016 so he’s seen this show beforeΒ 

9 hours ago, Doohickey said:

Β 

Your wish is my commandΒ πŸ˜‚

Β 

Can of cider number 133 turned out to be the lucky one. Who knew?

This happened on Friday but I had no contact with anyone from Brothers until today, so I held off posting.

I didn't sleep all weekend.

Still can't actually believe it.

Β 

Keep going everyone, there could be more winners on here.

If I can win, anyone can.Β 

winning screen shot small.jpg

Congrats. I’ve 2 cans in the fridge, need to get them opened tonight when I get home. I was thinking about the codes on the way to work. Brothers can’t have said code x,y and z have tickets allocated to them because those cans might never get opened, could be stuck at the back of a warehouse somewhere. Unless they do and if the tickets don’t get won towards the closing date and then they randomly allocate tickets to a code that gets inputted on the last day or something.Β 

4 minutes ago, Fred Zepplin said:

Congrats. I’ve 2 cans in the fridge, need to get them opened tonight when I get home. I was thinking about the codes on the way to work. Brothers can’t have said code x,y and z have tickets allocated to them because those cans might never get opened, could be stuck at the back of a warehouse somewhere. Unless they do and if the tickets don’t get won towards the closing date and then they randomly allocate tickets to a code that gets inputted on the last day or something.Β 

I was wondering about how they allocate the codes - is it random allocation or are they already assigned to codes?

3 minutes ago, Fred Zepplin said:

Brothers can’t have said code x,y and z have tickets allocated to them because those cans might never get opened, could be stuck at the back of a warehouse somewhere.

You're correct, its not the codes themselves. Its the time that you enter them on the website. The various times have been pre-selected to be a randomly allocated prize out of the prize pool. Good luck!

Just to flag, Oxfam supposedly releasing spots on Thursday 2nd May or 1st May if you have signed up to Shindig too. Might have been posted already but just to remind πŸ™‚

Β 

I’m lucky enough to have a stewarding place with them this year! But was secretly hoping to win some ticks πŸ€ͺ

• Thanks 1

Can someone that has already got a ticket help me out please?

Β 

Now I've got tickets, I want to try and get a campervan ticket as well.Β  We will be taking our 9 year old and the campervan route makes it much simpler.

Β 

I don't know how the Brothers competition tickets get handed out,Β  but at the moment my Glasto reg number doesn't show as having a ticket associated with it, so I can't get intoΒ  https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/campervan-caravan-tickets/worthy-farm/3500005Β to see what is still available.Β 

Β 

I'd be very thankful if someone can just have a look and see if anything is still available in CV East, or is it all Bath and West?

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

1 minute ago, Doohickey said:

Can someone that has already got a ticket help me out please?

Β 

Now I've got tickets, I want to try and get a campervan ticket as well.Β  We will be taking our 9 year old and the campervan route makes it much simpler.

Β 

I don't know how the Brothers competition tickets get handed out,Β  but at the moment my Glasto reg number doesn't show as having a ticket associated with it, so I can't get intoΒ  https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/campervan-caravan-tickets/worthy-farm/3500005Β to see what is still available.Β 

Β 

I'd be very thankful if someone can just have a look and see if anything is still available in CV East, or is it all Bath and West?

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

We're in the same boat! We don't know if we can take our motorhome or not as can't see if there's any tickets available. However we have decided we won't be taking our children (oopsie! We definitely need a break from parenting after nearly 3 years without even a night away!)Β 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

But how would we purchase one if it says our registrations don't have tickets?Β 

ATM I don't know. I've told Brothers that's what I'm trying to do, and I assume my details get sent to Glastonbury at some point, and I think the campervan ticket query goes with them. I'm also trying to find a suitable email address for Glastonbury, so I can ask them directly.

3 hours ago, Scarfur1 said:

Just to flag, Oxfam supposedly releasing spots on Thursday 2nd May or 1st May if you have signed up to Shindig too. Might have been posted already but just to remind πŸ™‚

Β 

I’m lucky enough to have a stewarding place with them this year! But was secretly hoping to win some ticks πŸ€ͺ

Thanks!! I’m registered with Oxfam but I don’t think I got to select a particular festival…maybe I’ve not done the right thing?Β 

33 minutes ago, Muddlin_thru said:

Thanks!! I’m registered with Oxfam but I don’t think I got to select a particular festival…maybe I’ve not done the right thing?Β 

Β 

It certainly doesn't sound right.

Β 

Once you log into the Oxfam Festivals site, you should be able to choose a festival (at the moment, only Trees and Arctangent are available):

image.png.25ff8cf5d33335be2d4f98547c6182d3.png

Β 

Then tick some boxes to confirm stuff, click "Proceed" and it'll ask you to pay a deposit.

Β 

If you've not done that, then you've not signed up.

36 minutes ago, incident said:

Β 

It certainly doesn't sound right.

Β 

Once you log into the Oxfam Festivals site, you should be able to choose a festival (at the moment, only Trees and Arctangent are available):

image.png.25ff8cf5d33335be2d4f98547c6182d3.png

Β 

Then tick some boxes to confirm stuff, click "Proceed" and it'll ask you to pay a deposit.

Β 

If you've not done that, then you've not signed up.

Ahhh sorry I think I misunderstood your first post. I thought you mean if you’ve signed up for Glasto or shindig they’d be releasing more…yeah, I’ve been looking for a while now in the hope I might get lucky and see Glasto become available again. Thanks heaps for replying. At least I know I’ve done all I can (other than wait and check).

17 minutes ago, Muddlin_thru said:

Ahhh sorry I think I misunderstood your first post. I thought you mean if you’ve signed up for Glasto or shindig they’d be releasing more…yeah, I’ve been looking for a while now in the hope I might get lucky and see Glasto become available again. Thanks heaps for replying. At least I know I’ve done all I can (other than wait and check).

Keeping my fingers crossed you manage to sort a place πŸ™‚Β 

4 hours ago, Muddlin_thru said:

Hey sorry it was me who posted!

Β 

sorry to hear you haven’t got a spot but there is still a chance in the next couple of days. If you have booked to volunteer at Shindig festival with Oxfam this year they are offering those people priority Glasto spots tomorrow (1st May).Β 
Β 

if that’s not you and you aren’t volunteering at Shindig, they are releasing any remaining Glasto spots to general public on May 2nd. Typically these are released at 10/11am if similar to before. Also the cut off date to cancel your Oxfam spot with only a small fee is 1st May so there may be some last min spots that come available for the 2nd May people!Β 
Β 

Β 

20 hours ago, Doohickey said:

Β 

Your wish is my commandΒ πŸ˜‚

Β 

Can of cider number 133 turned out to be the lucky one. Who knew?

This happened on Friday but I had no contact with anyone from Brothers until today, so I held off posting.

I didn't sleep all weekend.

Still can't actually believe it.

Β 

Keep going everyone, there could be more winners on here.

If I can win, anyone can.Β 

winning screen shot small.jpg

Brilliant!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍 So bloody happy for you! You’re going to glasto woooooo!!!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, BillieBobs said:

Had the last two chocolates in Cardiff today, no dice but the almond ones are so much nicer than the salted caramel so I’m taking that as a small win πŸ˜‚πŸ€πŸ™Œ

Try using them in brownies too! Amazing.Β 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Lucy92 said:

Just done a tonne of water aid designs 🀣 let’s hope they like one of them!Β 

I’ve just spent the best part of Β£30 on posh felt tips so I’m hoping it all pays off if not I’ve found myself a nice hobby with some expensive pens lol!

• Like 1