NOS Alive 2024

TheNewUnion

Hi,

any experience from the past years? How big is the chance to still get two 3 day tickets via Ticketswap/Ticketmaster or similar? Even if there's Pearl Jam on the poster?

We'd book our flights and just hope ...

Last year at another sold out festival it worked quite fine.

Thank you!

Edited by Worldroomtrash

On 2/11/2024 at 9:44 PM, Worldroomtrash said:

Hi,

any experience from the past years? How big is the chance to still get two 3 day tickets via Ticketswap/Ticketmaster or similar? Even if there's Pearl Jam on the poster?

We'd book our flights and just hope ...

Last year at another sold out festival it worked quite fine.

Thank you!

Hi

I have a 3 day pass for sale so i guess the chance to get tickets is high.

I bought tickets at blind sale since i went to the 2023 festival and really liked it. I dont think the 2024 edition is as good value as was 2023, especially considering the last year's edition had a more younger target and lineup then i think 2024 has.

This year i will definitely go to SuperBock SuperRock and Meo Kalorama wich i think have some very good names on the lineup

If your interested in the ticket send me a dm @duartemelicias

Edited by Dudex14

• 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, birchtree29 said:

Alec Benjamin-13 July-Heineken Stage

It's been nearly march yet they still didn't announce most of the main stage artists. Most of them are probably gonna be the same artists from the Mad Cool lineup. I don't know why they are waiting this much.

how many main stage artists are there? is it 5 or 6? 

there is a lot of room to fill thats for sure

Last year, it was 4 artists at Thursday, 5 the other two days, typically including one Portuguese/smaller band.

I would say there's a missing name on the main stage on the first day, as Parcels are on the Heineken stage. Three names for the second day (there's already one Portuguese artist to open the stage) and two names for the last day.

2 hours ago, Bazac450 said:

how many main stage artists are there? is it 5 or 6? 

there is a lot of room to fill thats for sure

11 july-arcade fire, the smashing pumpkins, nothing but thieves (missing 1)

12 july-dua lipa,t-rex (missing 3)

13 july-pearl jam, sum 41, the breeders (missing 2)

5 bands/artists are missing and highly likely that they are already announced in the second line of mad cool lineup.

Just now, Bazac450 said:

my guesses are (going off the MC lineup, without doing any research about availability)

THU - Tom Morello

FRI - Genesis Owusu , Avril Lavigne, Janelle Monae

SAT - The Kooks, Greta Van Fleet

Janelle will be opening for Coldplay on Friday and Saturday so it’s unlikely 

15 minutes ago, Bazac450 said:

my guesses are (going off the MC lineup, without doing any research about availability)

THU - Tom Morello

FRI - Genesis Owusu , Avril Lavigne, Janelle Monae

SAT - The Kooks, Greta Van Fleet

Avril is playing at Cruilla at the 12nd, MadCool at the 13th. I think she is highly unlikely for NOS at this point. 

51 minutes ago, Archi said:

I also wanted Avril Lavigne on 12th but not available. I wish we could have Tom Odell on the Main Stage that day, he's still available and play at Mad Cool the day before.

Tom Odell will be playing at North Music Festival in Portugal a month before Alive, so it's very unlikely, as Tom Morello will play SBSR on the week following. Very unlikely to have this two on NOS Alive

4 hours ago, Archi said:

I also wanted Avril Lavigne on 12th but not available. I wish we could have Tom Odell on the Main Stage that day, he's still available and play at Mad Cool the day before.

The only time Avril Lavigne came to Portugal was in 2004 for Super Bock Super Rock, it's the only place I believe she will come this year.

I don't understand this absence from Portugal for so many years, a few days ago I had to talk to a friend who is a huge fan of Avril Lavigne who told me that Portugal has few fans, which I found strange...

Avril was married for many years to the lead singer of Nickelback, and when Nickelback came to Portugal in 2002, they were thrown off the stage with stones and bottles, which is why she became afraid of Portugal 😄😄