Pukkelpop 2024

Archi

Another strong announcement with a good few established names, alongside some interesting new ones I'm looking forward to checking out. Still a good few to come for the Boiler and Booth but the Lift is looking like the place to be again this year with loads of great acts (Bolis, Cellini, English Teacher and Glass Beams added just from today that I'll be giving a look).

Already concerned about the potential clashes but it's a good problem to have I guess!

• Upvote 3

On 4/3/2024 at 10:48 AM, IzzyD said:

Helloo, 

I was looking for some advice - from some experienced Pukklepoppers - we have tickets for the Friday but are coming to Belgium for a few days Thursday-Sunday. We were thinking of staying in Brussels - does any one have any experience in getting too-from Brussels late at night - what times do the trains end - any ideas about taxi ? or a train/taxi combo ?

Thanks !

If you're interested, I'm staying at a camp site not far away from the festival. Not the temporary camp sites hosted by Pukkelpop itself but a "real" one. I still have some space left for an extra tent for the first two nights(Thursday to Friday and Friday to Saturday). That way you could fully enjoy the festival and leave for Brussels on Saturday. 

Edited by Chimme

4 hours ago, DDave said:

Flying Lotus announced for APE on the Saturday. Would be a great fit for Pukkelpop Sunday. 

I won't be offended also if they get him as a replacement for Denzel Curry in friday Marquee

On 4/17/2024 at 12:29 PM, gigi21 said:

We back! Added 34 new names to the PKP-bill:

CHANNEL TRES - BECKY HILL - DIZZEE RASCAL - KEVIN DE VRIES - KI/KI - SNELLE - ARTEMAS - AHADADREAM - BIBI SECK - BLCK MAMBA - DEBBY FRIDAY - ENGLISH TEACHER - FUTURE UTOPIA - BOLIS PUPUL - CELLINI (live) - FLANSIE - AMBER BROOS - ANDROMEDIK - BERRE - GLASS BEAMS - GRANDSON - JAZZ BRAK - SLIFT - WUNDERHORSE - HOT MILK - JESUS PIECE - KLEINE CRACK & SLAGTER - MSPAINT - I. JORDAN - MCR-T - MEG10 - NEW WEST - NIEVE ELLA - WASIA PROJECT

Sunday tickets limited available

Very happy with Glass Beams and English Teacher. Also happy with Grandson, Slift, Wunderhorse and I have something to discover.

It's shaping really good.

Still hoping for Yard Act (playing Brussels late April), Protomartyr and maybe a couple of nice surprises 🤞🏼

I dont know any of these new names. Is there any dreampop like Haunted Youth or Psych rock or something a bit weird and funny? Im mostly going for the stuff on sunday. Thanks

Edited by nutballandtheshiftytwins

17 hours ago, nutballandtheshiftytwins said:

I dont know any of these new names. Is there any dreampop like Haunted Youth or Psych rock or something a bit weird and funny? Im mostly going for the stuff on sunday. Thanks

you should definitely check Glass Beams (psych/funk), English Teacher (british post-punk with female voice), Slift (heavy psych rock). There's a few other guitar bands but I like them less than these 3 ones

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

Anything left to add to the sunday you think? Just bought a ticket. First time at pukkelpop 

Welcome aboard.

Looks like 2 names to go for the Main, probably an opener and someone in the slot before Offspring. I thought Teddy Swims would be added but looking unlikely now, at least for the Sunday given his tour schedule. 

Still at least one club name to come and plenty on the Boiler too. 

Could be waiting for Rock Werchter to be over if there's some shared names to be added. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DDave said:

Welcome aboard.

Looks like 2 names to go for the Main, probably an opener and someone in the slot before Offspring. I thought Teddy Swims would be added but looking unlikely now, at least for the Sunday given his tour schedule. 

Still at least one club name to come and plenty on the Boiler too. 

Could be waiting for Rock Werchter to be over if there's some shared names to be added. 

Thanks dude

• Upvote 1

On 5/14/2024 at 7:56 PM, Rico_Pliskin said:

Anything left to add to the sunday you think? Just bought a ticket. First time at pukkelpop 

Welcome, let's have a meeting at some point!

Probably 40-50 weekend names left (a dozen for the Sunday) + Thursday program. I wouldn't expect anything huge but there will still be a couple of medium-big sized surprises among the small names left.

Curious about Denzel Curry's replacement (Friday). A late booking from Rock Werchter like Idles or The Hives would be great.

• Like 1