Parklife 2024

stanh

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, John L said:

This is not my scene at all so I could be miles out but is this something Chris Brown could do? Last two emojis are Sweetheart.

Nah, definitely the sort of thing I could imagine him being booked for. Doja Cat also rumoured and has a song called Candy. 

3 hours ago, Pr0paneNightm4re said:

image.thumb.png.d3c275551ea0474c47ca26a037f30f3d.pngWoeful

Jesus!

Got rudimental, becky Hill and Anne Marie but yes that's terrible. It probably shows that scene going deeper onto change.

It's never been something I'd probably overall attend but all these smaller festivals are saying me money and some bands I'd see are announcing £35+ gigs so. 

That's likely, Tramlines, Parklife and Trick so far and if what we know potentially to go by then Y Not out too.

Stacked lineup for me, better than last years. House/Tech-House and UKG names are very strong. Disclosure live show back, always pretty good, Doja Cat a massive get considering she's headlining Coachella. The Palmhouse Sunday lineup is class. 

Not much exclusive wise, Disclosure are UK Festival Exclusive, FISHER + Chris Lake are European Exclusive. Think that's it.

3 hours ago, Gejonimo said:

Maybe three acts I'm interested in - CASISDEAD, Barry Can't Swim, Nia Archives. Will happily swerve.

If you only like these 3 you were never going to have much luck with Parklife

Issue for me is all the small acts are everywhere as always and the big ones not particularly my cup of tea

Is J Hus meant to be doing wireless too? Where else would he even play

Edited by gfa