Green Man 2024

bexj

53 minutes ago, Nuthugger said:

i forgot to put the date in my diary this year and ended up looking about a week after they went on sale. no chance. going to be on it nexxt year

Usually loads turn up on fanticks (I think that's the site?) - we weren't going last year due to birth of our daughter but I remember looking and thinking about it about a week before! 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nuthugger said:

i forgot to put the date in my diary this year and ended up looking about a week after they went on sale. no chance. going to be on it nexxt year

There will be loads on Twickets are whatever resale site they use comne July/August

• Thanks 1

I've sold spares last two years, and always had no issues, always loads up on both twickets and fanticks unless you're trying to find odd combinations, eg just a child under 4!

48 minutes ago, Stillill42 said:

Any idea when the day by day schedule was released last year folks?

June 2nd, which was also the date of the second announcement, but of course they had a headliner to add then as well so that might have come as soon as they were able to confirm one (there was no advance warning) In 2022 they were on June 30th.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, SweepingTheNation said:

Ladylike, Mari Mathias, Nature Kids, The Orchestra (For Now) and TTSSFU are the GM Rising finalists. Final is on 13th June. Winner opens Mountain on Friday, the rest play Rising.

The Orchestra (For Now) are very good, seen them several times at Brixton Windmill