Sziget Festival 2024

#1SzigetFan

Just checked everywhere and nobody has got beyond the first line.

If each line contains two acts then they must be unknown ones (which will not go down well on socials once revealed), especially if it's some Mongolian nose flute players called Thpifycyjdns.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HelloHiFestival said:

It's not that one word corresponds with one band. If you take all the letters from Deltoids Tremolo you get tom odell and editors. Same with Mo and Skillet in the second one. I cannot figure out the other two tho

But Skillet has two "L"-s.there is only one in this. If the are "this creative" with the use of letters, it is literally impossible to solve. 

Can you guys remind me who did Szigetleaks confirmed? Only Liam MO and Editors come to mind.

10 minutes ago, billybigballs said:

Just checked everywhere and nobody has got beyond the first line.

If each line contains two acts then they must be unknown ones (which will not go down well on socials once revealed), especially if it's some Mongolian nose flute players called Thpifycyjdns.

There are only 3 cartoon figures/puppets, so guess we should see it as three lines.

1. Editors Tom Odell

2. Raye Skrillex Modeselektor

3. ???

Edited by Guest
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, poelim said:

2nd one: skrillex, raye, modeselektor i think

3rd one not a clue 

Why everyone saying 2nd one when I see that as the 3rd one. Am I tripping or are you guys looking at a different image? Btw, Relaxers Yolked doesn't have an "I"... 

It's either all messed up or that's not the solution

Kilometers & Relaxers Yolked are in the same cluster so one could assume that they are part of the same anagram.

After some consultation with ChatGPT, 'Clinton Kane' may be a potential name from the last cluster.

Edited by iamdebrii

1 minute ago, poelim said:

I think the kilometers&relaxers yolked are combined. There’s no space between them

But they are clearly on different lines and different colour as well. 

I was having a decently long go with language models as well. Absolutely fkin useless haha

You know what bothers me the most about this? Clearly there is no way to get Liam Gallagher from this. Who is supposed to be announced as a headliner. 

Why would they leave out a headliner from this? 

Also knowing Raye and MO doesn't help much being so few latters. For example Raye could be both in the third and fourth.

Tom Odell and Editors in first one. Raye, Skrillex and Modeselektor perfectly fit into the second. If 'TINY RETINOL CLANK' includes 'Clinton Kane', the letters 'ILRTY' remain. If Tyla, then the letters CEIIKLNNNORT remain.

Edited by iamdebrii

6 minutes ago, iamdebrii said:

Tom Odell and Editors in first one. Raye, Skrillex and Modeselektor perfectly fit into the second. If 'TINY RETINOL CLANK' includes 'Clinton Kane', the letters 'ILRTY' remain. If Tyla, then the letters CEIIKLNNNORT remain.

You are right about Skrillex, Raye, Modeselektor, well done! So these did belong together!

Which does mean that the number of words match up. The last one is also 3 acts. 

8 minutes ago, Akujin said:

You know what bothers me the most about this? Clearly there is no way to get Liam Gallagher from this. Who is supposed to be announced as a headliner. 

Why would they leave out a headliner from this? 

Also knowing Raye and MO doesn't help much being so few latters. For example Raye could be both in the third and fourth.

I wouldn't of thought they would give a headliner to be honest. 

I think they made it ChatGPT proof as everybody is guessing according to that.

Thats why it doesnt have to make sense and its a clever move.

im convinced that SKRLX would be Skrillex and other clues can be guessed according to that.