2000 Trees 2024

sacred shape

16 minutes ago, Gummy de Milo said:

If Basement aren't an Outbreak exclusive then I can see them being at Trees. I always kinda struggle to gage their size though, would they headline?

Sure they were 3/4th down main stage last time they played and a similar position on the Cave the time before that. I'd be surprised if they were deemed Cave headliner in 2023, never mind main stage. Could see them as an Axiom headliner though and would very much enjoy seeing them on the lineup again.

10 hours ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

The bassist/latest frontman replied to Trees line up asking to play a few months back, so almost certainly will be part of the next announcement.

As will Spanish Love Songs who just been announced for a small punk fest the week before 

I assume from the picture that Mickey is coming back as frontman

2 hours ago, Mcbatesman said:

I assume from the picture that Mickey is coming back as frontman

Yeah, he needs to or what's the point?

I meant Sam who was bassist when Mikey fronted then fronted himself when Mikey left. It was him who tweeted.

Edited by Chavmeisterdeluxe

On 12/31/2023 at 12:58 PM, thatTFBguy said:

I read the wording of Slam Dunk's announcement was they had the "exclusive" first show of the reunion rather than the band being exclusively performing only at SD this year. 

The Instagram post says "will be returning for exclusive shows at slam dunk" 

17 hours ago, Mcbatesman said:

The Instagram post says "will be returning for exclusive shows at slam dunk" 

Yeah which makes no sense because they're not reuniting for two shows and stopping again

Slam Dunk will just be the first shows back but for some reason they need to put the word exclusive in there.

I was told they were playing Trees before the reunion was announced so very much expect them there 

Hi everyone, first year going to trees this year (after years of jealously eyeing up the lineup but not finding a group to go with!)

My friend and I just have Thurs - Sat tickets. Will getting a camping spot be easy or will the good spots all go on Weds? How does the car park / campsite walk compare to the bigger festivals (Reading, Download, Glasto). I'm expecting it to be much easier (fingers crossed).

23 minutes ago, AndyC___ said:

Hi everyone, first year going to trees this year (after years of jealously eyeing up the lineup but not finding a group to go with!)

My friend and I just have Thurs - Sat tickets. Will getting a camping spot be easy or will the good spots all go on Weds? How does the car park / campsite walk compare to the bigger festivals (Reading, Download, Glasto). I'm expecting it to be much easier (fingers crossed).

Nah you'll be fine, the Wednesday allocation isn't a whole lot.

The walk is not far at all compared to those 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AndyC___ said:

Excellent choice, sure you'll love it. I've been every year since 2015 and fell in love with the festival. It's grown since then but still managed to keep its charm.

If it's just the two of you, you'll be fine on the Thursday. It's only difficult if you're looking for a spot for a big group of you. Even then, you'll find a spot, just probably a fair bit further back. Everything is extremely close. You can be at the two apart furthest stages (main stage to forest) in about 15 minutes which includes a walk through the campsite.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, AndyC___ said:

I did the same last year (first year with one other friend) we arrived around 2-3 on the Thursday and got a spot for 2 tents, we had plenty pitch around us after we arrived too!

• Like 1

On 12/20/2023 at 9:39 PM, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

As will Spanish Love Songs who just been announced for a small punk fest the week before 

Is this a UK or EU fest? Love SLS but haven't heard anything about it!