Bilbao BBK 2024

Rico_Pliskin

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

You bailing on the Primavera dream?

Have a booking.com for Porto and BKK just to keep options open.

Hehe. Both, not either/or!

As much as I love PS Porto normally, it's hard to see how a distilled version of PS Barcelona will be a winner this year.

Edited by xxialac

2 minutes ago, xxialac said:

As much as I love PD Porto normally, it's hard to see how a distilled version of PS Barcelona will be a winner this year.

No I decided that I couldn't do Barca this year as I wanted to see other places and have never been to Porto.

BBK would be my priority if the lineup was there. I've been to Bilbao before in 2018 but it's a nice place so I'd be happy to return.

That said I may have to start looking at a booking com in Madrid. May just do two days around the LCD Soundsystem day.

3-4 days is a bit of a marathon for me now.

Or I may end up staying in Ireland, seeing the Smile in March so aside from LCD and perhaps Vampire weekend/Janelle Monae it'd be cheaper to buy tickets to a standalone gig if they happen in Dublin.

3 minutes ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

No I decided that I couldn't do Barca this year as I wanted to see other places and have never been to Porto.

BBK would be my priority if the lineup was there. I've been to Bilbao before in 2018 but it's a nice place so I'd be happy to return.

That said I may have to start looking at a booking com in Madrid. May just do two days around the LCD Soundsystem day.

Or I may end up staying in Ireland, seeing the Smile in March so aside from LCD and perhaps Vampire weekend/Janelle Monae it'd be cheaper to buy tickets to a standalone gig if they happen in Dublin.

Porto is an absolutely amazing city, don't let me put you off!

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, xxialac said:

As much as I love PS Porto normally, it's hard to see how a distilled version of PS Barcelona will be a winner this year.

I feel you. However, if there is a nice selection, you may look for PS Porto as a great lineup, even with most of the names of Barcelona. Add one or two that will not be in Barcelona and you have a winner.

2023 I think that, despite I loved Barcelona edition, I would have been pretty OK with just Porto. Unwound were there, Karate were there, Alvvays, The Beths, My Morning Jacket, PSB, etc...but no Maneskin, no CH, etc.

44 minutes ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

What do you think the chances of LCD coming back to BBK would be so soon? I think they will be the only ones to get me moving this year.