Worthy FM - Stream URL?

Lakey91

3 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

listening through the official app on my phone at work...keeps cutting out - anyone else having the same issue?

I was streaming via tunein over an alexa speaker-job - kept blanking and reloading.  I've just gone back to the webplayer.net link given above and so far so better-but-not-great.

• Thanks 1

Just now, p.pete said:

I was streaming via tunein over an alexa speaker-job - kept blanking and reloading.  I've just gone back to the webplayer.net link given above and so far so better-but-not-great.

I've had the TuneIn stream playing through Alexa for the last 3 hours with no issues.

Just now, Lakey91 said:

I've had the TuneIn stream playing through Alexa for the last 3 hours with no issues.

first come first served radio service? 🙂  The URL actually working pretty well - there was a brief gap or two but actually a proper improvement on what I was getting from TuneIn

1 hour ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Dreadful bitrate/sound quality as usual. You'd have thought they could have had an upgrade by now.

Quality of music is absolutely fine but can barely hear the presenters, think they need to invest in some better mics.