WORTHY FM tonight - Old Skool set

mrfunk

1 hour ago, mrfunk said:

Old Skool set tonight is legit - anybody know who the DJ is?

It was really good, was listening on my drive with the Vodafone app...

Did the old app have WFM built in? If it did I missed it, so much easier to use via the App.

Just now, Baby On A Stick said:

I've an 8 hour drive down tomorrow, WFM would be a useful companion. How do I get it on my phone? I've looked on the VF app but can't see.

Cheers x

it's right there on the home page of the app

Select 'News' at the bottom, then the second button down is WFM

Edited by Alvoram

Their twitter doesn't seem to be updated that often, but maybe ask there?

also, I can't see Teacha on this years lineup? literally only know him from worthyfm, been listening years 🙂 got a shout out last year too, hopefully he's on at some point

9 hours ago, paulshane said:

also, I can't see Teacha on this years lineup? literally only know him from worthyfm, been listening years 🙂 got a shout out last year too, hopefully he's on at some point

I didn't know either until they mentioned it yesterday on Worthy FM but he died recently: either March or May I think.  I hadn't realised he'd been involved for 30 years either, so he was even more of a legend than I already thought.  I used to love those occasions when the kit f**ked up and he couldn't get a track to play so he'd just sack it off and sing a Bob Marley tune start to finish.

1 minute ago, Mark E. Spliff said:

I didn't know either until they mentioned it yesterday on Worthy FM but he died recently: either March or May I think.  I hadn't realised he'd been involved for 30 years either, so he was even more of a legend than I already thought.  I used to love those occasions when the kit f**ked up and he couldn't get a track to play so he'd just sack it off and sing a Bob Marley tune start to finish.

ah man, i had a quick look online last night and didn't see that, but looking this morning, theres a short article on the worthyfm facebook posted only a few weeks ago: https://www.facebook.com/worthyfm

a great shame 😕

• Upvote 1