Primavera Sound 2024

UsernameHere

6 minutes ago, festivalguy97 said:

Can someone make a fake lineup but with the updated info on Lana, Kylie, Troye Sivan, and without Travis and SZA out? Plus with all the new smaller artists? Where are all those fake lineups when we need them the most? *cries*

I'll drop my fake one on Wednesday

Random guy on Twitter that is a journalist that have seen the lineup said that we are going to be shocked after seeing the lineup and that he almost “pass out” after seeing it. Cannot really see what are surprises they are preparing.

Also other European festivals are sleeping, the only big names announced until now at European festivals are Dua Lipa, Foo Fighters and Green Day. We also have Nelly Furtado, but I can’t see any of them coming to Primavera. 

1 minute ago, festivalguy97 said:

Random guy on Twitter that is a journalist that have seen the lineup said that we are going to be shocked after seeing the lineup and that he almost “pass out” after seeing it. Cannot really see what are surprises they are preparing. 

Yeah, reminds me of those people in the reaction videos of 2018 in floods of tears because, er, Migos and Haim were playing.

21 minutes ago, festivalguy97 said:

Also other European festivals are sleeping, the only big names announced until now at European festivals are Dua Lipa, Foo Fighters and Green Day. We also have Nelly Furtado, but I can’t see any of them coming to Primavera. 

I always hate these teases. There will be surprises but on the smaller scale. I can't see any big out of nowhere big act. 

4 minutes ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

American Football? Fantastic scenes. Missed their Leeds date earlier this year due to a clash, was quite irked by that. Hopefully means they are a few different places too.

Was a great gig that, shame you missed it. I'll be at the Primavera show as well fingers crossed.