Nowhere Stage

MEGATRONICMEATWAGON

4 hours ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Which one of these blue zones is Nowhere Stage?

image.png.40da532400257e21be129e77311104ef.png

It’s pretty much that massive section between truth stage and the shangri la exit to railway line by the common. 

Cheers everyone! I'm really curious because it's massive. It always blows my mind how they can have so many late night stages next to each other. Is it a place you can go into like NYCD?

Anyway, it helps me plan because if Four Tet is too rammed on IICON, I can nip somewhere else quickly, but didn't wanna be that guy asking for where a stage is when I'm standing right outside it, haha.

image.png.d1baeea6f1befb00af178b20e4526ae0.png

6 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Was the Gas Tower the same size? It's an odd cigar shape, really curious about it too.

The Gas Tower was an enclosed arena (with no roof). It was always uncomfortably rammed full so this move will hopefully make for a more enjoyable experience 

Edited by rwoo

8 minutes ago, rwoo said:

The Gas Tower was an enclosed arena (with no roof). It was always uncomfortably rammed full so this move will hopefully make for a more enjoyable experience 

Just googled it and I think I remember walking past it back in 2017 (when I wasn't so much into finding DJs) and not entering it for that very reason. Be interesting how they'll develop it.