Arcadia rehearsal show?

PoppyPocket

14 hours ago, PoppyPocket said:

Hi.

I have heard that Arcadia holds a Spider rehearsal before the main event, do any of you regulars know when it is? Is it on a particular day and time? Or would the stage crew there tell me if I asked them? Thanks xx

23 June 2022 19:59

14 hours ago, PoppyPocket said:

Hi.

I have heard that Arcadia holds a Spider rehearsal before the main event, do any of you regulars know when it is? Is it on a particular day and time? Or would the stage crew there tell me if I asked them? Thanks xx

You can see the fire and hear the whoosh from East Campervan fields, can't remember what if it's Wednesday or Thursday or both though! 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BlueDaze said:

Pretty sure we have seen it on a Tuesday from the HoD 

I haven't been there since 2019 so the memory of what day has faded! Back there in E21 Accessible forward campervan area this year after staying in Spring Ground last year! I missed the views!

• Like 1

Last year there was some stuff on the thurs night but mainly testing fire and the lights and sound  but the acrobat that floated in the air was practising as well. TBH there wasnt much of a show last year compared to previous years.  

13 hours ago, bigbilly said:

Last year there was some stuff on the thurs night but mainly testing fire and the lights and sound  but the acrobat that floated in the air was practising as well. TBH there wasnt much of a show last year compared to previous years.  

This is what I was going to say. Last time there was a 'proper' show with the Lords of Lightning, choreographed flying artists etc was 2017. 

8 hours ago, Bike_Like_A_Mum said:

Don't they do a couple of little practises? Feel like I've been sat in East CV fields a couple of times and gone "ooo there goes Arcadia"

It depends on what the show is, last year there was no show. If you head over on the Thurs evening they will be testing whatever they are doing this year 🙂