Resale group 3 - also need helpers

Nobby's Old Boots

Thought I may as well set up another thread seeing as a lot of kind and helpful members are helping on the other groups.

Any help at all is much appreciated on Thurs/Sun/both if available please :) Make yourself known if you're able to get anyone their tickets and a few drinks will be awaiting you at the farm!

Please feel free to PM if you want adding to the wattsapp group and I can liaise with our great admin, Sameer.

Sheet is;

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XqvgqU6I_jh7CIo7HF4mKpS8n9GHZjSvKeh3HWKeYvU/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks everyone and best of luck this week, all.

Hi there - new to the forum after a long time lurking, usually to build the hype for myself with announcements/speculation.

Me and my group are luckily sorted for tickets this year, so I'm happy to help out the group in the resales. I'll definitely be available for the Thursday and about 90% sure I will be for Sunday.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, GStagBel said:

Hi there - new to the forum after a long time lurking, usually to build the hype for myself with announcements/speculation.

Me and my group are luckily sorted for tickets this year, so I'm happy to help out the group in the resales. I'll definitely be available for the Thursday and about 90% sure I will be for Sunday.

Amazing, thanks! I've DM'd you.

Hello Nobby's Old Boots,

I am fairly certain that I can try for this group both tomorrow evening, and also Sunday morning. I have been successful before in getting an efester a ticket. However, that was a few years ago. As I no longer go to Glastonbury, I am almost like a beginner in knowing what to do (age and hedonistic reasons are responsible for this also). So, to cut a long story short, please could you;

(1) provide me with the correct ticket sales link?

(2) tell me the times of the sales?

(3) Tell me who I am to choose from first within the 2 lots of 4 people mentioned with 'Nobby's Old Boots'? I assume that this is me reading this whole thing right, but may well be reading it wrong - I've had a smoke (but wouldn't before trying for tickets for you)! 

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello Nobby's Old Boots,

I am fairly certain that I can try for this group both tomorrow evening, and also Sunday morning. I have been successful before in getting an efester a ticket. However, that was a few years ago. As I no longer go to Glastonbury, I am almost like a beginner in knowing what to do (age and hedonistic reasons are responsible for this also). So, to cut a long story short, please could you;

(1) provide me with the correct ticket sales link?

(2) tell me the times of the sales?

(3) Tell me who I am to choose from first within the 2 lots of 4 people mentioned with 'Nobby's Old Boots'? I assume that this is me reading this whole thing right, but may well be reading it wrong - I've had a smoke (but wouldn't before trying for tickets for you)! 

Very kind, thank you.

I've messaged you.

Hi - I have a ticket and am retrying for friends on Sunday, but available to help out tonight.  DM or reply with anything I need to know, or do I just pic a pair from the coach tab on your spreadsheet if I get through?  I have an northern bias as I'm from Yorkshire so will probably pick a northern departure group if left to my own devices!!

1 minute ago, Northtim said:

Hi - I have a ticket and am retrying for friends on Sunday, but available to help out tonight.  DM or reply with anything I need to know, or do I just pic a pair from the coach tab on your spreadsheet if I get through?  I have an northern bias as I'm from Yorkshire so will probably pick a northern departure group if left to my own devices!!

Hi Mate, thanks for offering i'll dm you