Ticket Poll

Tranquility of Solitude

What time did you get your tickets?  

200 members have voted

1. 1. Sold out tweet was at 10:01 but loads of tickets were sold after that. I’m interested in the split.

• Ticket Secured between 9:00 and 10:01
    • Tickets secured after 10:01

1 hour ago, CJB said:

4 tickets secured at 09:02. Yeah I can’t believe it either. I always enter the reg details in a flash anyway due to keyboard shortcuts - but in disbelief at the fact I got through straightaway. 

That’s incredible! I’m usually in within 10 mins…but 50 mins this year!!

We had a gang of 40, so in 7 groups. First group to buy was 9:09. Then nothing for ages. By 10:00 we had 3 groups sorted. 3 got bought between 10:10 -10:20.  Final group bought by my OH at about 10:45.

I got in 3 times and it crashed out all 3 either just after putting in the details or when trying to pay.  A good few of the gang got to payment stage and it then crashed out or locked and timed down. Utterly ridiculous. I was almost ready to commit murder the 3rd time it crashed on me.

Edited by 4AssedMonkey

4 minutes ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

We had a gang of 40, so in 7 groups. First group to buy was 9:09. Then nothing for ages. By 10:00 we had 3 groups sorted. 3 got bought between 10:10 -10:20.  Final group bought by my OH at about 10:45.

I got in 3 times and it crashed out all 3 either just after putting in the details or when trying to pay.  A good few of the gang got to payment stage and it then crashed out or locked and timed down. Utterly ridiculous. I was almost ready to commit murder the 3rd time it crashed on me.

Wow - incredible. Persistence paid off!