Glastocast NEW Episode

marathonsteve

7 hours ago, gooner1990 said:

Thank you for sharing! Beat me to it!

Hope you are well eFesters! And hope you like the episode! Any feedback welcome!

Side point, keep it somewhat between us, but we are interviewing the team from Shangri La next week, any burning questions we can ask for you? 

Thanks again for the support and for sharing the episode ❤️

• Like 1

On 5/16/2023 at 9:17 AM, Respectfatfrog said:

Always quite fancied doing a glastonbury podcast, these podcasts are good but infrequent 

We wish we could do more more often! It’s a labour of love between two people who work diametrically opposite hours 😅 but we’re doing our best! And if you start your own we would welcome it, no such thing as competition when it comes to sharing the Glasto love ❤️

• Upvote 1

On 5/16/2023 at 9:58 AM, gooner1990 said:

I think these guys are really good and are onto something with them but they would get a lot more traction if they had more episodes in the build up which is where excitement/anticipation is at its highest, could possibly get more people involved to produce a few more.....as I guess its just Miguel doing all the editing etc. 

(this is not a criticism just observation!) 

We completely agree honestly! We always have big plans, however Miguel works afternoons, evenings, and weekends, and I (Jessi) work office hours. Plus festivals and holidays and general life! We have two episodes being recorded asap, hopefully one more coming out pre-festival, one shortly after.

We are still struggling to get a Family/Kids episode sorted and also an Accessibility/Spring Ground one, finding it difficult to get guests and nail them down for interview. Keep trying though! 

On 6/8/2023 at 5:19 PM, GlastoCast said:

We wish we could do more more often! It’s a labour of love between two people who work diametrically opposite hours 😅 but we’re doing our best! And if you start your own we would welcome it, no such thing as competition when it comes to sharing the Glasto love ❤️

Ah you guys do an amazing job I hoped my hopes of more frequent episodes was an expression of my appreciation for all your work. 

I am far to lazy to even start thinking of one. 

Apologies if I came over as rude nothing but love for all you do 

18 hours ago, Respectfatfrog said:

Ah you guys do an amazing job I hoped my hopes of more frequent episodes was an expression of my appreciation for all your work. 

I am far to lazy to even start thinking of one. 

Apologies if I came over as rude nothing but love for all you do 

No no not at all, that’s how it came across I promise, just wanted to also express how much we want to do more but can’t! 
Thanks for listening though, means so much to us!

On 6/8/2023 at 5:17 PM, GlastoCast said:

Thank you for sharing! Beat me to it!

Hope you are well eFesters! And hope you like the episode! Any feedback welcome!

Side point, keep it somewhat between us, but we are interviewing the team from Shangri La next week, any burning questions we can ask for you? 

Thanks again for the support and for sharing the episode ❤️

After so long, how do you keep the area fresh, vibrant and surprising year on year?

On 6/20/2023 at 10:26 AM, gooner1990 said:

A great listen on my way to work this morning! Cant wait to see some of new stuff in SH they discussed when I get to site tmrw 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2023 at 9:39 PM, Baby On A Stick said:

There's a point where you've done all the 'Top Tips', 'Packing Essentials', 'Where to camp' etc that you run out of material. You're bringing up some great guest Pods though, so well done. Keep up the great work. Might have a Pod topic for you but need to have a few conversations...

Ooo yes please do! Send us an email, hello (at) glastocast.co.uk ☺️

• 2 months later...
On 6/12/2023 at 9:39 PM, Baby On A Stick said:

There's a point where you've done all the 'Top Tips', 'Packing Essentials', 'Where to camp' etc that you run out of material. You're bringing up some great guest Pods though, so well done. Keep up the great work. Might have a Pod topic for you but need to have a few conversations...

did this happen ? 

1 minute ago, GlastoCast said:

You always beat me to it!! 😊😊

Loved the chats with Glastobation  lucky to also meet him last year although he remembers better than me … and glastopia … who I feel like I’ve met though the travel dramas on Twitter but haven’t yet . It’s a great listen but maybe I shouldn’t have done the 2hr 15 in one go 🙂 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...