Coach tickets

Gary1974

2 hours ago, Gary1974 said:

Ok thanks for the reply I will need to be more organised with my planning now.

Work on the assumption that missing your coach means you won't get your ticket and therefore won't get in. So if you don't think you can stick to going by coach you need to get general tickets. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Clarence Clemons said:

apologies for silly question (and posted elsewhere), but has anyone had experience with taking a baby via coach? is this something that can even be accommodated?

Yes you can but they need an allocated seat. If you are successful in the coach sale, email coachtravel@seetickets.com to purchase a seat only on the coach. 

3 minutes ago, StoneCircle said:

Yes you can but they need an allocated seat. If you are successful in the coach sale, email coachtravel@seetickets.com to purchase a seat only on the coach. 

@Clarence Clemons Note: If the coach is sold out with adult festival goers additional seats for children will not be available.

Sorry for jumping on this thread to ask another question...

With the coach/ticket package - should I be successful next Thursday; I need to pay the deposit and the full amount of the bus (Edinburgh - £140). Should nearer the time I choose not to attend and put my tickets back in the pot for resale (would need to be a pretty awful line up as my 1st GF experience this year was tremendous), would I receive a full refund for the bus fee?

Thanks

22 minutes ago, RatingsAndMoney said:

Sorry for jumping on this thread to ask another question...

With the coach/ticket package - should I be successful next Thursday; I need to pay the deposit and the full amount of the bus (Edinburgh - £140). Should nearer the time I choose not to attend and put my tickets back in the pot for resale (would need to be a pretty awful line up as my 1st GF experience this year was tremendous), would I receive a full refund for the bus fee?

Thanks

https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/tickets/

This is the relevant bit

"A £25 administration charge will be retained from all refunded tickets. 

An additional £15 administration charge will be retained from any cancelled ticket + coach travel bookings. (£25 ticket cancellation fee + £15 coach cancellation fee). 

It is not possible to cancel part of the booking – if you are unable to travel on your allotted coach you will need to cancel your ticket booking. "

1 hour ago, gfa said:

Between deposit payment dropouts and then the resale maybe?

I found my answer:

If you are travelling with children aged 12 or under, who do not require an entry ticket for the Festival, or you will be travelling with someone who will be attending the Festival on a PA/Companion Ticket issued by the Festivals Accessibility Team, you will need to book these additional coach seats whilst making your ticket + coach travel booking. If the additional seats required are not available when booking, please contact coachtravel@seetickets.com upon completing your booking in order to purchase your additional coach seats (NB: standard fares apply).

23 hours ago, e2p2 said:

I found my answer:

If you are travelling with children aged 12 or under, who do not require an entry ticket for the Festival, or you will be travelling with someone who will be attending the Festival on a PA/Companion Ticket issued by the Festivals Accessibility Team, you will need to book these additional coach seats whilst making your ticket + coach travel booking. If the additional seats required are not available when booking, please contact coachtravel@seetickets.com upon completing your booking in order to purchase your additional coach seats (NB: standard fares apply).

Had not spotted this. thank you!

Hi everyone, new here to posting on the forum so hello!! I have a question I was hoping you could help me with, do we get to choose the timings of the coach tickets or are they just allocated per location? So say, I am going from London, does it just allocate the time / day that is available after purchasing or do we pick in advance?

35 minutes ago, SpiceGirlForLife said:

Hi everyone, new here to posting on the forum so hello!! I have a question I was hoping you could help me with, do we get to choose the timings of the coach tickets or are they just allocated per location? So say, I am going from London, does it just allocate the time / day that is available after purchasing or do we pick in advance?

From London there will be numerous coach options and you will need to pick a day (Weds or Thurs) and the time. The options will diminish as the coaches are filled.